Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
You are right ,I did......but heck all this bickering and I haven't found anything about the show....its really getting bad.....if the post dont concern the topic cant a moderater expel the post and either delete it or why not start a thread of why they hate Morrissey if it means that much to let everyone knows there feelings. But please let us talk about the show without this immature stupid posts.....please someone take action the time is now...why let 1 or 2 people with 7 or 8 names mess this site up...I do agree with different opinions but stay on topic whether it's this thread or a different thread.

I take it you’re aware that Morrissey had the site owner thrown out of one of his gigs and allegedly asked if the site owner could be gotten rid of. Morrissey hates this site so maybe you should all f*** off?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/29/morrissey-wages-war-fansite

https://consequenceofsound.net/2014...rt-webmaster-of-fan-site-new-lawsuit-alleges/

Last edited:
Well I'm off to see a Joy Division tribute band tomorrow night, and saw Gary Numan on Sunday night. Happy off topic!

I bought the new Pixies vinyl in Dublin and just missed an impromptu appearance by Pixies in that very music store. Sad off topic!

Well I'm off to see a Joy Division tribute band tomorrow night, and saw Gary Numan on Sunday night. Happy off topic!

I bought the new Pixies vinyl in Dublin and just missed an impromptu appearance by Pixies in that very music store. Sad off topic!
Are you in your 20's?

Excellent, it's back and in 4K:

Full version:
The More You Ignore Me...

4K Sunday:

4K HSIN:

Regards,
FWD.

o_O

WTF??
CONSEQUENCE OF SOUND:swear
THE FING GUARDIAN FFS:swear

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO F OFF:swear

Skinny you are-supposedly- no longer a mod what does that any of that matter to you.
you and your many pseudonyms should exit gracefully and quit making a spectacle out of yourself.

the crazy cuck has a moderation delusion:crazy:

Are you both on his payroll. You are so fishing. I could THROW UP.
I can only speak for myself.
I just love Morrissey. There you have it. And on a Morrissey fansite too. And I love that this person who posted about their first Morrissey concert loved him too.
I have no idea what you mean by fishing, unless you misspelled phishing which still doesn't make sense in this context.

Cast thy bread upon the water.

Has anyone mentioned if this was the last show with interpool? Is there further clarity on this?

Has anyone mentioned if this was the last show with interpool? Is there further clarity on this?
Via Interpol's website:
Sept. 28 - with Morrissey @ Salt Lake
Sept. 30 - with Morrissey @ Portland
Oct. 3 - with Morrissey @ San Fran
Oct. 5 - with Morrissey @ Irvine
Oct. 6 - with Morrissey @ San Diego
Oct. 26 playing Hollywood Bowl with Morrissey.
Oct. 28 also scheduled for this gig with Morrissey at TX.

Regards,
FWD.

Fooking hell you're pushing 50 and doing things like that still. Sorry for feeling that you perhaps are too old. I would feel like a freak.

You realize you’re on the forum of a 60-year old singer. We’re all freaks here. When you are 50 you will remember that you posted this and feel very silly.

I take it you’re aware that Morrissey had the site owner thrown out of one of his gigs and allegedly asked if the site owner could be gotten rid of. Morrissey hates this site so maybe you should all f*** off?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/29/morrissey-wages-war-fansite

https://consequenceofsound.net/2014...rt-webmaster-of-fan-site-new-lawsuit-alleges/

Why don’t you? Morrissey hates this site just because of people like you. And also there’s zero moderation here. Swearing, sending disrespectful images, haters, homophobia...

Seriously, retire.

Last edited:
Why don’t you? Morrissey hates this site just because of people like you. And also there’s zero moderation here. Swearing, sending disrespectful images, haters, homophobia...

Seriously, retire.

No :) Would you like David to shut the site down?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom