Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
No :) Would you like David to shut the site down?
Maybe that's not a bad idea.
FWD might be inspired to set up his/her own site. All the decent information here comes from FWD anyway, apart from the good souls attending concerts who actually like Morrissey.
The rest is just trolling with no moderator input whatsoever.
Yeah, shut it down.

You are right ,I did......but heck all this bickering and I haven't found anything about the show....its really getting bad.....if the post dont concern the topic cant a moderater expel the post and either delete it or why not start a thread of why they hate Morrissey if it means that much to let everyone knows there feelings. But please let us talk about the show without this immature stupid posts.....please someone take action the time is now...why let 1 or 2 people with 7 or 8 names mess this site up...I do agree with different opinions but stay on topic whether it's this thread or a different thread.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Because they want to and they can. Is that so difficult to understand? Do you want blind adoration? There's the official Facebook page for that.
Normally I do not participate in his sterile discussions (often incomprehensible to me) , but Between "blind worship" And systematic denigration, there is a balance, no ?

Last edited:
Normally I do not participate in his sterile discussions (often incomprehensible to me) , but Between "blind worship" And systematic denigration, there is a balance, no ?
You say that like there's two extreme positions and nothing else. You seem to want no denigration. Well tough shit, that's the world we live in. I get it in the neck here all the time, but I don't complain, because I realise there's nothing I can do about what other people feel and want to post. It's not all sweet roses out there. Grow a pair.

I take it you’re aware that Morrissey had the site owner thrown out of one of his gigs and allegedly asked if the site owner could be gotten rid of. Morrissey hates this site so maybe you should all f*** off?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/29/morrissey-wages-war-fansite

https://consequenceofsound.net/2014...rt-webmaster-of-fan-site-new-lawsuit-alleges/

FWD is next to be banned I believe. But it’s obvious he doesn’t attend so he’s nowt to be concerned with.

In recent months we've had right wing entryists claiming to be Morrissey fans. Time and time again they swamped threads with their opinions and no matter the topic subverted it. Strange then that Morrissey is currently touring and there is but the slightest peep from these devout fans?

No doubt when the believe they can use him to their advantage they'll be back and back in force. Maybe next time they'll be outed for the non-fan, and political opportunists that they are.

You say that like there's two extreme positions and nothing else. You seem to want no denigration. Well tough shit, that's the world we live in. I get it in the neck here all the time, but I don't complain, because I realise there's nothing I can do about what other people feel and want to post. It's not all sweet roses out there. Grow a pair.
Denigration - "The act of UNFAIRLY criticising someone or something".
We know that's the world YOU live in and we're sad for you.
It's just not the norm that other people choose.
You do have a choice what kind of world you live in, your world starts with you.

A number of people have asked him to do that over the years (including me) but he has his principles and sticks to them.

I think, he likes it here just the way it is. He doesn’t like Morrissey and he likes to see people insulting him(where he can also earn money).

That's not what I said, but a critical criticism would be more useful ...

o_O
Dude lets be honest. Skinny and his pseudonyms-surface, moz sucks.com, moz left nut com etc. will never ever be banned. Moz followers and Moz music lovers would probably be the ones offed.
Skinny is a 'friend of the house'.:straightface:
If there would be banning everybody here would be a :turban: Moz hate troll.doh:

Why don’t you? Morrissey hates this site just because of people like you. And also there’s zero moderation here. Swearing, sending disrespectful images, haters, homophobia...

Seriously, retire.

Very good analysis.:thumb:
they are pseudonyms and are unable to retire as their activity is controlled by Skinny.:straightface:
like the little dude behind the curtain in wizard of oz.:frowning:

That's not what I said, but a critical criticism would be more useful ...

If nobody hates you you are a nobody. I must confess I'm more on the side of Morrissey's blind adoration. In my opinion, despite his normal human flaws (like his unexplainable support for Che Guevara memorabilia) Morrissey will prevail. Haters are like spices in food. Too much are unbearable but a few of them enhance the taste.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom