Der Spiegel audio "to be released in the next days" - Juliane Liebert tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
POINTLESS....

didn't she already claim... that it WAS EDITED.

And Morrissey WANTS THE UNEDITED VERSION.

otherwise why bother.

Would be interesting to hear any version right now. Maybe they have 'found' the unedited version now? :lbf:

I reckon isn't "Der Spiegel" a Nazi war criminal living care free in Argentina? I reckon no wonder why Uncle Steve lives in LA and away from all these weird foreigners.

POINTLESS....

didn't she already claim... that it WAS EDITED.

And Morrissey WANTS THE UNEDITED VERSION.

otherwise why bother.

But does that mean the unedited, unchopped and not-fiddled-with audio tape does no longer exists?

Would Der Spiegel have the decency to send him a copy too, or only publish the edited version? That is suspicious.

I want to read both versions but I guess they would deny it no longer exists as it could demonstrate their journalistic skills or the absence of them.

At the same time they can’t say it does exist cause then, why not publish it?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh well he’ll never learn. Hahahahaha!!! Mozzer your lies are coming back to bite your fat ass. You are TOAST.

PicsArt_12-12-02.19.51.jpg
She's called (Lie)bert we'll see if she lives up to that name.
48 hours to find a Morrissey impersonator and re-record the interview.

Why "the next days", I wonder. What's stopping them from releasing it now? Fear of being sued by Morrissey? They could hardly be liable, if it's only his own words coming back to bite him.

Do you think SKINNY would volunteer? For the right price?
Credit to Skins, he does some pretty decent covers of some Smiths songs. I reckon he could pull it off... I'd imagine he'd ad lib all kinds of treacherous shit to really stick the knife in.

you just know MORRISSEY HAS WON when Morrissey-so-old.com has to login.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom