Morrissey Central "DID YOU EVER THINK YOU’D SEE THIS DAY ?" (January 28, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
unnamed-1_s0csjl.jpg

Not one mention of the millions of chickens killed daily, or the health crisis caused by licking your fingers, all he cares about is getting attention & flogging tickets by posting a picture of a vegan option... **

**I am not being serious.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/did-you-ever-think-you-d-see-this-day

Last edited by a moderator:
If they reflected on the millions of animals killed in their own country they'd move to a desert island.

Vegan separatism isn't really practical.

It is. I do it. Many others too do it too. It's called ethics. You know nothing of this, obviously. My life is led without harm to animals that includes banking, investments, foods, medical treatments - everything.

These sort of posts are from nephew Sam - they have to be because they're pointless and do nothing but tarnish what Morrissey once was; someone who carefully chose what to say for the world to hear and read, a figure that would step would mostly seem to stay in the shadows, harnessing a strong air of mystic.

Now we get stupid posts, mostly pictures that Sam has photoshopped that do and say absolutely nothing. Long were the days where rare postings on true-to-you were like receiving word from the gods.

I would prefer Morrissey-Solo to not repost anything Central posts. It has to stop. For the love of Morrissey, make it stop!

iv never tasted a mcdonalds in my life,iv had a few kfcs with my grandkids and a handful of burger king,for me it isn't real food,its cheap crap that is heated up and served to the masses,worst thing that ever happened to childrens health.no im not a vegetarian.

I agree (im not vegan though). I kind of agree with nerak though, in that this might be a step to converting people to veganism. someone might try the meat free option out of curiousity and decide they like it and that it would be wholly possible for them to become vegan. so long as vegan outlets only exist as separate entities you're n0t going to have any influence over meat eaters in converting them to your side.
You know actually I agree with what you are saying. You can't enter a place without stepping through the door first.

It is. I do it. Many others too do it too. It's called ethics. You know nothing of this, obviously. My life is led without harm to animals that includes banking, investments, foods, medical treatments - everything.

It's not remotely possible. You pay tax. Tax funds schools & hospitals. They provide meat-based meal. Etc. Etc. Etc.

The screen you are looking at now contains animal derivities.

it is odd to post this though because even though im sure he doesn't mean to, it's sort of like he's promoting it. if i were a vegan i couldn't imagine giving money to a company responsible for so much animal cruelty just because they have a vegan option. i mean, it doesn't change anything.
Yes. Really!! I have the exact same thought!

i'd prefer to eat my vegan meal in the many lil

grocerants

we have here in town. but some ppl just prefer the anonymity of a chain restaurant, i guess, and for them this vegan offer is the first encounter with an alternative food culture ever, esp. if the parents never cooked and it was chicken wings every day of the week, including school meals which are often dominated by the meat lobby.

just read that trump wants to loosen regulations for school meals in the us again so that burger and pizza as the only two options might be reintroduced to school canteens.

i just thought that some ppl might feel as uncomfortable in a grocerant as some of us do in a boutique instead of a department store.

it's also a question of money, and some ppl prefer spending theirs on electronic gadgets for the family instead of a healthy meal for their kids. the kfc vegan burger might help ppl setting their priorities differently in the future and this includes not going to fast food restaurants every day.

but it doesn't lessen the cruelty to animals. wouldn't it be better if vegans went to entirely vegan outlets and supported them instead?
Veganism is a boycott of animal products, not the businesses that supply them. If vegans were boycotting every business that supplies animal products, we wouldn't be able to go to grocery stores. That would be absurd.
Nerak is right. KFC getting a vegan option is fantastic for veganism. It's putting veganism in the mainstream and making it more accessible and convenient for the average person. By buying vegan food from non-vegan restaurants, we're telling them that veganism is profitable- making it more likely to spread further and become cheaper and more widespread. If we didn't support it, they'd probably take it off the menu, which would be worse. It's all a game of economics.

Plus, it's unlikely that they'll recycle all of the money they gained from the vegan burger into producing meat.

Yes! ...because vegans want to eat at KFC, in honour of their quality production and top-shelf service.

Anyone with a brain around here, or are you all just fully daft c***s?

Vegan fast food. Really? Fak Arf.

If people had sense they would wash their hands before and after eating, but most people don't have that. In my opinion think these fast food are just in it for the money because they are losing money to alternatives. They don't care about saving or helping animals or this environment. I think real vegans go to real vegan places to eat. Who wants to eat a vegan meal knowing just a grill over is some slab of flesh sizzling alongside it. I'm done ranting my opinions.
NOBODY wants a vegan meal, unless their a weak-minded, weak-bodied twit. It might be cute - if not a little trite - but it’s hardly enough to sustain a human being.

Melvis fans are the perfect example of where veganism falls short.

Blind and deaf is the ultimate result.

Veganism is a boycott of animal products, not the businesses that supply them. If vegans were boycotting every business that supplies animal products, we wouldn't be able to go to grocery stores. That would be absurd.
Nerak is right. KFC getting a vegan option is fantastic for veganism. It's putting veganism in the mainstream and making it more accessible and convenient for the average person. By buying vegan food from non-vegan restaurants, we're telling them that veganism is profitable- making it more likely to spread further and become cheaper and more widespread. If we didn't support it, they'd probably take it off the menu, which would be worse. It's all a game of economics.

Plus, it's unlikely that they'll recycle all of the money they gained from the vegan burger into producing meat.
Incorrect.

You go to KFC and support their “vegan” menu because you’re a lazy c*** and you’re willing to eat f***ing garbage.

Is that what you think? Lol!

I’ve sent little benny some cool montages I’ve been working on.
Watch this space.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I’ve sent little benny some cool montages I’ve been working on.
Watch this space.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:rolleyes:

You dont say??:crazy:

outside of the old gay corkhead Barnaby nobody gives a F. Barnaby probably is all giddy and has bookmarked this thread.:lbf:

This thread has proved to be almost as unpopular as Karen 'herself'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom