Morrissey Central "DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH HUNTING DOWN, SHOOTING DOWN ELEPHANTS AND LIONS?" (June 12, 2020)

FWD.

?
WTF??????????????:eek:
what does 'the whole of celebrity twitter appears to have GONE ON FIRE:crazy:
so TREADING WATER:drama:
right now isnt a bad thing'.:(

it makes sense WTF does it even mean please explain:straightface:

Celebrities are saying things that are :crazy: & it's causing their careers to go :flamethrow:so they should :sleeping:

I actually woke up relieved I was a Moz fan for once. Poor Jo.

She does love The Smiths!

Ice Cube has gone full World Jewish Conspiracy Plandemic after everyone was madly liking his BLM tweets. If everyone goes nuts Moz might start looking vaguely normal.
See Karen this is why watching the news makes you look dumb. Everyone whining about Ice Cube would know he's being calling out the Jews for 30 yrs. It's not new but the media told you it was and as the sucker you are of course run with it. Conspiracy facts are getting harder to ignore

Last edited:
See Karen this is why watching the news makes you look dumb. Everything whining about Ice Cube would know he's being calling out the Jews for 30 yrs. It's not new but the media told you it was and as the sucker you are of course run with it. Conspiracy facts are getting harder to ignore

He's not been in the UK news.

It was my Twitter (which is mainly made up of hacks, prs, showbiz & political people) liking all his BLM tweets, then he started tweeting all the AS conspiracy theories & they were dismayed.

He's not been in the UK news.

It was my Twitter (which is mainly made up of hacks, prs, showbiz & political people) liking all his BLM tweets, then he started tweeting all the AS conspiracy theories & they were dismayed.
Karen you're really stuck on level 1. BLM is a conspiracy too . What do you think that word means? It makes you look dumb when you use that buzzword "conspiracy theory" as some burn. Try arguing points without relying on condescending and nonsensical buzzwords.

And yeah of course your stupid white liberal buddies where all fist in the air like "yeah Cube! go at those whites!" But of course speaking about Jews is not allowed.. but being hypocrites is the least of sjws problems anyways

Last edited:
IMG_20200613_055302.jpg

Karen you're really stuck on level 1. BLM is a conspiracy too . What the f*** do you think that word means? It makes you look dumb when you use that buzzword "conspiracy theory" as some burn. Try arguing points without relying on condescending and nonsensical buzzwords.

And yeah of course your stupid white liberal buddies where all fist in the air like yeah Cube! go at those whites! But of course speaking about Jews is not allowed.. but being hypocrites is the least of sjws problems anyways

AA543A33-E7F0-4C7A-9ED0-F4D0C5ED5D64.gif

Karen you're really stuck on level 1. BLM is a conspiracy too . What do you think that word means? It makes you look dumb when you use that buzzword "conspiracy theory" as some burn. Try arguing points without relying on condescending and nonsensical buzzwords.

And yeah of course your stupid white liberal buddies where all fist in the air like "yeah Cube! go at those whites!" But of course speaking about Jews is not allowed.. but being hypocrites is the least of sjws problems anyways

BML is an organisation. You can think it's ineffective or rubbish. But it's not a conspiracy or a theory.

And my point was - if media types get dismayed by Ice Cube & are currently falling apart over J K Rowling, there's a good chance Moz can be de-stigmatized, since he's caused a lot less trouble & has said nothing unequivocal.

It's a Morrissey website. I'm here to chatter about how all this affects my favourite slightly batshit singer.

We live in a world where a violent gun-toting, woman-beating, child-abandoning thief and crackhead like George Floyd is hailed as a 'family man', 'gentle giant' and 'all round nice guy' and given the funeral of a saint.

While Morrissey is dragged through the mud as an evil, far-right racist and bigot - all because he loves England and hates to see the engineered erosion of his country.

Last edited:
BML is an organisation. You can think it's ineffective or rubbish. But it's not a conspiracy or a theory.

And my point was - if media types get dismayed by Ice Cube & are currently falling apart over J K Rowling, there's a good chance Moz can be de-stigmatized, since he's caused a lot less trouble & has said nothing unequivocal.

It's a Morrissey website. I'm here to chatter about how all this affects my favourite slightly batshit singer.
Look up what a conspiracy is and rethink what you just said about BLM.

There's nothing batshit about Morrissey. Stop watching the news
IMG_20200613_084607.jpg

We live in a world where a violent gun-toting, woman-beating, child-abandoning thief and crackhead like George Floyd is hailed as a 'family man', 'gentle giant' and 'all round nice guy' and given the funeral of a saint.

While Morrissey is dragged through the mud as an evil, far-right racist and bigot - all because he loves England and hates to see the engineered erosion of his country.
Yeah they buried him in a gold casket. That's really why the Jewish leaders of that city were weeping at his funeral?

IMG_20200613_085411.jpg

Morrissey supports Black Lives Matter.

& he got monstered because he fell into the nasty, divisive streams of bullshit that people like you & your 'woke' counterparts put onto social media.

You're making his life worse. Can't you become a Rod Stewart fan? He's up in court for doing a Nazi salute & congratulated Boris.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom