Morrissey Central "DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH HUNTING DOWN, SHOOTING DOWN ELEPHANTS AND LIONS?" (June 12, 2020)

FWD.

I think propaganda started with the first word humans uttered & won't end - but you seem to think it's all controlled by small groups of people for a grand scheme & it's not. It's humans wanting something & having to convince other humans that they should have it. It's a mixture of facts, distortions, wishful thinking & jokes. Everyone does it. And that's why we fight over priorities & evidence.
It's controlled by the government Karen. Again with the strawmans, never said all controlled by one small group. It's true, there's battles within those structures of course. But after 9/11 it became very clear how involved they are. All the alternative sources are out there , there is no reason to follow mainstream media unless you want to buy into their narratives. They tricked you into endless wars, wmds, mass surveillance and to walk around in the hot sun with a mask on. It only works when we consent, which you clearly do. How many times you gonna go back to the person that lies to and abuses you? That's Stockholm syndrome .Thanks for the convo but I'm done discussing this topic

It's controlled by the government Karen. Again with the strawmans, never said all controlled by one small group. It's true, there's battles within those structures of course. But after 9/11 it became very clear how involved they are. All the alternative sources are out there , there is no reason to follow mainstream media unless you want to buy into their narratives. They tricked you into endless wars, wmds, mass surveillance and to walk around in the hot sun with a mask on. It only works when we consent, which you clearly do. How many times you gonna go back to the person that lies to and abuses you? That's Stockholm syndrome .Thanks for the convo but I'm done discussing this topic

There may be bad policies & cover-ups - but you're not being endlessly tricked by the government.

Yes you are. The sooner you face it the sooner you'll know how to adjust.

Stop with the back and forth on this. I don't wanna discuss this topic with you anymore

Ok. I like chatting about things, but I didn't mean to stress you out.

B649C1C1-043B-4130-A863-86537689FCD9.gif

L O L :laughing:
Its looking like the shit stirring Moz family haven’t got anything clever say about this weekends violent demonstrations.
Great entertainment watching them melt in lockdown.

??:knife:

What else can you expect from the son and the man whose uncle stole Nikola Tesla's papers. Nobody talks anymore about it.

Why does public opinion not know about the greatest robberies and spoils of the last century? Where are the true honest investigative journalists? Dirty money pays everything.

People never see the obvious. We are trained for that.

trumpmusk.jpg

The obvious is how one wants to see it.
Tesla important work on free energy was downplayed to herald in oil, coal, & fossil fuel, energy, owned by the nefarious top echelons. The corrupt FBI wanted to intimidate him (laboratory burned), yet wanted him to continue on, so to eventually steal everything, including his "death beam" work. John Trump, a notable electrical engineer and physicist, in his own right, was working for the National Defense Research Commitee, when he was called by the FBI, to review & study Tesla works, after his rather unusual death. John Trump has said, in interviews, that the agents were always present, watching over him, while he pored over 100's of Tesla's papers. The FBI and the grubby powers to be, had their eye on the prize & nobody, not John Trump, could steal anything. J. Trump, undoubtedly, would be influenced by his findings, However, while the dirty syndicates, the "real" thieves, used Tesla works for diabolical means or weapontry, John Tump used his knowkedge to make advances in medicine and to help the environment. James Melcher, Trump's lab director, is quoted as saying: "John, over a period of three decades, would be approached by people of all sorts because he could make megavolt beams of ions and electrons – death rays... What did he do with it? Cancer research, sterilizing sludge out in Deer Island [a waste disposal facility], all sorts of wondrous things. He didn't touch the weapons stuff."

Morrissey is a legend, you're a self hating sodomite. Don't think you guys are cut from the same cloth
Morrissey is legendarily gay. It's what almost all of his love songs are about. Do you plug your ears and go "la la la la la" or just pretend that he's singing about a woman?

The obvious is how one wants to see it.
Tesla important work on free energy was downplayed to herald in oil, coal, & fossil fuel, energy, owned by the nefarious top echelons. The corrupt FBI wanted to intimidate him (laboratory burned), yet wanted him to continue on, so to eventually steal everything, including his "death beam" work. John Trump, a notable electrical engineer and physicist, in his own right, was working for the National Defense Research Commitee, when he was called by the FBI, to review & study Tesla works, after his rather unusual death. John Trump has said, in interviews, that the agents were always present, watching over him, while he pored over 100's of Tesla's papers. The FBI and the grubby powers to be, had their eye on the prize & nobody, not John Trump, could steal anything. J. Trump, undoubtedly, would be influenced by his findings, However, while the dirty syndicates, the "real" thieves, used Tesla works for diabolical means or weapontry, John Tump used his knowkedge to make advances in medicine and to help the environment. James Melcher, Trump's lab director, is quoted as saying: "John, over a period of three decades, would be approached by people of all sorts because he could make megavolt beams of ions and electrons – death rays... What did he do with it? Cancer research, sterilizing sludge out in Deer Island [a waste disposal facility], all sorts of wondrous things. He didn't touch the weapons stuff."

I used to like fairy tales when I was a child. If that is the story we are supposed to believe to stay alive it's ok. I can live with it if I can't live without it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom