Did "You Should Have Been Nice To Me" leak out?

ADAM

No One You Know
I saw the lyrics over on Passions, and I was wondering if someone slipped this gem out without much fanfare?

littlecharmer

Girl Least Likely To
It hasn't been leaked to my knowledge, I could be wrong though. Seeing as the lyrics are now up on Passions I wonder if this means it will be one of the extra tracks on the remastered SG?

littlecharmer

Girl Least Likely To
Interesting info from Passions....

You Should Have Been Nice To Me {3:21}

An instrumental demo of this song from the Miraval sessions was leaked on the internet under the title "Laughing Anne".

M

MuteWitness616

It hasn't been leaked to my knowledge, I could be wrong though. Seeing as the lyrics are now up on Passions I wonder if this means it will be one of the extra tracks on the remastered SG?

that'd be super nice. :)

ADAM

No One You Know
Paging Mssr Reynolds. Mssr Reynolds please pick up the tan and brown reply window. ;)

Kewpie

Subscriber
Errrr...

You haven't read Mr Reynolds' post on genereal discussion:

Originally Posted by bobalmighty
He has explained before that Morrissey was unhappy about it, I think he wasn't happy with Honey w/vocals being leaked if I recall correctly.

Originally Posted by Mr Reynolds
Yes, that is correct.

Which is fair enough.
Which is why I have decided against sharing any other 'vocal' tracks at this present time. Especially since some of these may be finished and released on the new Southpaw CD. As a fan, I want as many people to buy the actual album as possible to further encourage other release

ADAM

No One You Know
Re: Errrr...

You haven't read Mr Reynolds' post on genereal discussion:

Sorry, love, but I don't exactly LIVE here, y'know. I do thank you for the notice, though.

Obviously someone has the vocal version, and now I have a quest.

Top Bottom