Did "You Should Have Been Nice To Me" leak out?

ADAM

No One You Know
I saw the lyrics over on Passions, and I was wondering if someone slipped this gem out without much fanfare?

It hasn't been leaked to my knowledge, I could be wrong though. Seeing as the lyrics are now up on Passions I wonder if this means it will be one of the extra tracks on the remastered SG?

Interesting info from Passions....

You Should Have Been Nice To Me {3:21}

An instrumental demo of this song from the Miraval sessions was leaked on the internet under the title "Laughing Anne".

It hasn't been leaked to my knowledge, I could be wrong though. Seeing as the lyrics are now up on Passions I wonder if this means it will be one of the extra tracks on the remastered SG?

that'd be super nice. :)

Paging Mssr Reynolds. Mssr Reynolds please pick up the tan and brown reply window. ;)

Errrr...

You haven't read Mr Reynolds' post on genereal discussion:

Originally Posted by bobalmighty
He has explained before that Morrissey was unhappy about it, I think he wasn't happy with Honey w/vocals being leaked if I recall correctly.

Originally Posted by Mr Reynolds
Yes, that is correct.

Which is fair enough.
Which is why I have decided against sharing any other 'vocal' tracks at this present time. Especially since some of these may be finished and released on the new Southpaw CD. As a fan, I want as many people to buy the actual album as possible to further encourage other release

Re: Errrr...

You haven't read Mr Reynolds' post on genereal discussion:

Sorry, love, but I don't exactly LIVE here, y'know. I do thank you for the notice, though.

Obviously someone has the vocal version, and now I have a quest.

Back
Top Bottom