Displaying which moderator is currently in charge

U

URBANUS

That would make this website more transparent and make sure mods cannot take sides with certain posters which is the situation now. One rule for certain posters and another for the rest should be a thing of the past. This way bad moderators can be relieved from their duty.

There is no set schedule. If you're wondering why a post might not have been approved, just ask yourself if the post in question followed the site's general posting policy, most likely it was off-topic to the thread it was posted in:
In general, an anonymous post is not approved if it is off-topic, redundant, or personally abusive. Ideally the post adds some insight to the thread.

To make it easier on mods, rather than post a one sentence reply to every post you have a thought on, try putting them together in one post. Or just create an account if you have a problem with the way anonymous posts are approved.

That would make this website more transparent and make sure mods cannot take sides with certain posters which is the situation now. One rule for certain posters and another for the rest should be a thing of the past. This way bad moderators can be relieved from their duty.

26o3ml.jpg

Nobody here how is without a lobotomy really believes that Skinny is no longer THE mod.

You sure you can't be banned?

Quit asking and tell it, you obviously know more than us mere runts. Where did you obtain
this privileged info when you are not even a mod? Or are you a mod? A secret agent mod? LOL:russia:

Several post not published again and some moderator is not doing their job or are not able to stay unbiased. It's harder to post a comment here than any major newspaper in the world.

Several post not published again and some moderator is not doing their job or are not able to stay unbiased. It's harder to post a comment here than any major newspaper in the world.

You are really crazy to compare this forum with major newspapers'.
It's a private one and mods do it for voluntary.

Don't talk bollocks - if that was true, non of that lunatic Vegan.Cro's posts would be published

You are really crazy to compare this forum with major newspapers'.
It's a private one and mods do it for voluntary.
Totally bonkers in fact and had you lived in the real world you'd know how hard major newspaper censors comments which was my entire point in the first place.
As for your info I did not expect this website to pay people as that would have been sensational news. But I suspected you all along and now I know.

Don't talk bollocks - if that was true, non of that lunatic Vegan.Cro's posts would be published
Oh believe you me, this place censors posts all the time. Some are understandable but most are not and in fact the ok posts are censored and the really rude ones slip through the net.

Back
Top Bottom