do you act differently on the internet than in actuality?

Depends who you ask.

besides trolls who obviously act differently (or possibly not, haha.) do you?
as for myself, i am less shy but not as loud.

edit: this excludes Britney and Paris of course, they're for reals.
who says your loud?
&

i totally want to do that to someone in real life, you know they start talking about whatever and i say "Dude, Ron talked about that on 9/17/08." :D
sounds like gr8 fun, i cant wait to try it out :guitar:

i totally want to do that to someone in real life, you know they start talking about whatever and i say "Dude, Ron talked about that on 9/17/08." :D
sounds like gr8 fun, i cant wait to try it out :guitar:

Lolz! :D

To answer the question, no.

I'm a lot shyer in real life, as Sweet and Tender Hooligan will agree, and a lot more awkward and end up saying these stupid things that end different than it did in my head and I'm shouting at myself "Stop! For f***'s sake, stop talking, quit while you're head, you f***ing fool".... :o

I'm a lot shyer in real life, as Sweet and Tender Hooligan will agree, and a lot more awkward and end up saying these stupid things that end different than it did in my head and I'm shouting at myself "Stop! For f***'s sake, stop talking, quit while you're head, you f***ing fool".... :o

Don't worry. I'm a nervous gabbler, too. Ask hattie, HIM, Amy, mozmal, Helen, Karin.....:o

around my immediate family, i'm not afraid to do or say anything, but i'm really uncomfortable and quiet around anyone else. on forums i usually am careful about what i am saying. i don't know what i mean to say really.

around my immediate family, i'm not afraid to do or say anything, but i'm really uncomfortable and quiet around anyone else. on forums i usually am careful about what i am saying. i don't know what i mean to say really.

I'd love to see what you are like when you are not careful about what you're saying. :D

Back
Top Bottom