Do you have Smiths/Mozposters on your wall (and other?)

Re: Do you have Smiths/Mozposters on your wall( and other?)

EOH only has 2 framed Smiths posters up.

and framed Bona Drag poster that EOH just put up a few weeks ago because he was frustrated and puched a hole in the wall of his room, so put it up to cover it up till the hole gets fixed :D

Damn love issues!!! :mad:

hee hee i know, but that was the only free room at the time. The baby was napping in our room, so i thought what the heck:p:p

I have only 4 posters up now.

I have 2 wall size ones
IMG_0438.jpg

052.jpg

and 2 small ones
053.jpg

f768_1.jpg

I also have lots of small pics from magazines up.
I had more on the walls but I took them down and retired them.
I will have to take a pic of my bedroom.

P1010031.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010005.jpg

I had all these posters for years, and one day i just decided to put them up. But hubby didn't like them, so i took them down. At least they were up for a few days!!!

Tell your hubby not to look at them. My man doesn't care if I have Moz posters up, he says "as long as I'm happy" . Great room, reminds me of my college dorm room:D

P1010028.jpg

P1010018.jpg

I had all these posters for years, and one day i just decided to put them up. But hubby didn't like them, so i took them down. At least they were up for a few days!!!

you dont have to wonder in 16 years whewn your kid brings home a boyfriend who looks like moz .. it was shapened by their moz pic surroundings around it since it was born :D
the most unusal children`s room I have ever seen..great
even though the "more you ignore me"poster can look a bit frightended...maybe

i imagine a conversation at a
playground between your child and another
" ive got horses and ballons and clowns on my wall and you?"

"ive got mozzers on my wall"

Last edited:

Tell your hubby not to look at them. My man doesn't care if I have Moz posters up, he says "as long as I'm happy" . Great room, reminds me of my college dorm room:D

That's great.
I get reminded I'm no longer a teenager and that there is an amount of wallpaper to poster ratio to be observed;) he then hangs all my framed images very patiently and mutters about how we need a bigger house.

Currently hanging, live gig photos from 80's, 90's, recent, tour posters etc.

Hee hee:D Gosh, I don't want the day to come when my girls start dating... even if the BF looked like Moz;)

The nursery is back to normal now... TMYIM was put there for a reason, Its still there, only b/c that's how she behaves...lol

That's great.
I get reminded I'm no longer a teenager and that there is an amount of wallpaper to poster ratio to be observed;) he then hangs all my framed images very patiently and mutters about how we need a bigger house.

Currently hanging, live gig photos from 80's, 90's, recent, tour posters etc.

Man I wish that were the case for me. My hubby despises Moz to the core. He just doesn't get it. Poor thing. :D

Great seeing other peoples Moz shrines, though I sort of have a 'Moz room'. My spare bedroom is slowly being covered and its delicious to sit in there surrounded by the man. Photo's I have taken myself are fast taking over one wall but I can always find room for something extra. I rotate my posters so the image changes month to month :):):)
PICT0003a-1.jpg

PICT0002a.jpg

PICT0001a-1.jpg

Wow, your house is really tidy! Unlike mine! Where did you get the black frame from? My posters would look much nicer in frames but havent seen any that large.

Thanks! :)
I got the 24"x36" at Corners, a store here in Boston. The one on Alma Matters is 40"x60"... so it's huuuuge... I couldn't find any place that would sell a frame that big with a reasonable price so that poster stayed in a tube for a while, until a friend of mine gave me that frame for my birthday!

Great seeing other peoples Moz shrines, though I sort of have a 'Moz room'. My spare bedroom is slowly being covered and its delicious to sit in there surrounded by the man. Photo's I have taken myself are fast taking over one wall but I can always find room for something extra. I rotate my posters so the image changes month to month :):):)

Hey! I see you have been to the show in NYC and you got the 5-ticket package, since you have that poster. Nice one. I have that too and need to find a wall for it.

That photo of Morrissey right next to that poster... the one of him lying on the floor, white shirt... where did you get that? It looks like one of the pictures I took! :)

I agree, Its very nice to see others' Moz stuff! Seems like everyone has a bit of something that others do not. Nice to see the collections.

Sure :) If anyone's interested, please PM me. I'll give it away for free, it's better to give it to someone who appreciates it instead of letting it rot in my wardrobe :o

EDIT: Sorry, it's gone.

ive said it before and i'll say it agian before i die, you my friend are INSANE....
i had mine framed... and i adore it, because of the personal memories it evokes.

I also have the oye esteban poster, (which i adore) and one with 4 different pics of him, oh and the one of him outside that rome pizza place, that was used to advertise the 2006 december gigs... but i havent got it up, as there isnt much more room as we have slopey ceilings/walls that are damp..:mad:
oh and theres only so much Moz 'shrine' the boyf'll tolerate in our small room. :rolleyes:

2475855069_3b2fb453a4_o.jpg

This is the only "poster" I have from a Morrissey show and it's not on the wall because it isn't framed. I was not lucky enough to see him at one of these many exotic locations but rather a small theater in Santa Barbara. We were a little confused when handed the poster and noticed the dates and places, but it was still a thrill to go home from the concert with a souvineer.

OMG, i didn't even know you could get a poster that BIG for the youngest single... :horny: i seriously would never ever get anything done and be walking into furniture all the time if i had that many moz pics up.
(remembers that she has some ringleader ones still rolled up in the corner, ah happy memories of ripping them off a lamppost by the palladium,and then tryna get them home on the train :D)

Actually, I hope to have a framed Tbevie original charcoal drawing on my wall someday. THAT will be allowed :cool:

ahhh Me too... :)

2476705840_8c6037a079_o.jpg

Do night stands count?

Hey! I see you have been to the show in NYC and you got the 5-ticket package, since you have that poster. Nice one. I have that too and need to find a wall for it.

That photo of Morrissey right next to that poster... the one of him lying on the floor, white shirt... where did you get that? It looks like one of the pictures I took! :)

HI Flax!

The one next to the poster is one I took in NY. We must have been clicking away at the same time.....such good eyes we have for great photo's eh??;)

Where the hell are you all getting those posters with the Your The One For Me Fatty cover on them? Jealous!

Saw a damn huge poster of the Tomorrow cover on eBay ages ago, still kicking myself for not buying it.

Tell your hubby not to look at them. My man doesn't care if I have Moz posters up, he says "as long as I'm happy"

Yep, I hear that line a lot ... it's usually followed by a heavy sigh.

That's great.

:D very funny ... I think I'd be hard pressed to get my H to hang mine for me. He wouldn't be as meticulous as I am anyways. ;)

Man I wish that were the case for me. My hubby despises Moz to the core. He just doesn't get it. Poor thing. :D

Yep mine too ... hence the compromise ...

Our very tiny office (used to be an outdoor patio) is covered in gig posters and the like. He's been in several punk rock bands so those are represented (along with others) and then I have mine ... My motto - everything looks better in a frame. Throughout the house, we also have a slew of Shepard Faireys of whom I'm a huge fan.

office_posters1.jpg

office_posters2.jpg

office_posters3.jpg

Tags
art fans pictures posters
Back
Top Bottom