Does Morrissey have a secret ‘serious illness’? - all-noise.co.uk

Seriously distasteful and intrusive speculation based on very very flimsy 'evidence' indeed. Morrissey has already admitted that he is/was a practising homosexual. Whether he is ill or not is a completely different issue and he is entitled to keep that private.

If you drink too much, as many of us do, you can get liver problems and die, they say if you smoke too much (as I do) you may get lung cancer (loads of non smokers get that too) if you Sky Dive, your parachute might not open and you will die (happened to a girl I know in Brighton), if you have a night of wild passion you may get HIV!! If you live like a nun a bus may run you over (I knew an Actor in NYC who got knocked over and killed by a London bus, NYC banned the buses after the accident) my point is, if he has or has not got Aids, where is the relevance in questioning it? Other than to be Homophobic (presuming Moz is Gay) (and I am not PC) it seems a spiteful presumption! Something takes us all out. The fact that being unwell is rumoured to be a Gay (wrong presumption) possible illness is so crass and pointless. I hope Moz is fine, and does not have Measles, Aids, Tummy upset or Gout! FFS. I hate unfounded or even founded gossip.

The Actor I refer to was run over by a Red London Bus in NYC, they banned them after the accident. Just to get it straight, NYC did not ban all buses. Being a bit OCD had to just clarify that point

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom