Does Moz hate his female fans?

No straight guy is gonna describe the female genitalia in such unflattering terms. If anything, he, if a poet like Moz, would describe them as sweet rose petals, draping across... . You get the idea.

Haha! I wouldn't go that far: sweet rose petals, draping across...And, yes, I do get the idea, but some of the greatest poets in the world had severely distorted views of womankind. Shakespeare often had objectionable comments about women in his work.

It is in my opinion that Morrissey's comment about being "humasexual" should come into play here. It's not about the gender, but about the person. Not people, but person. Throughout the book, Morrissey berated a lot of his colleagues...both men and women. Obviously - that's why so many of his male acquaintances have been up in arms since the books release. But, you know, I remember when Michael Stipe said, years ago, that Morrissey was hard to deal with (I can't remember the exact quote. Something like he was a major drama queen of sorts.)

I'm not trying to justify what Morrissey says about women. I think women, if they are to be in his company, have to resemble women in his family. What he's used to - what he can relate to. Or at least have a bit of Linder in them...

Why all of the sudden is the "clam" comment so offensive? At first, people loved it...

I am going to play the Devil’s advocate. He likes both as it says in black and white in the book. Do I think that he prefers men, yes but all in all, women as well.
From what I gather from reading the book (3 times) is that his mother seems to have been the only "feminine “influence in his life. She by all accounts was both a father and mother figure to him. Feminine yet strong and classy - Which I am assuming is the type of women he prefers. He has stated himself that he likes strong women.
His description of the female encounters that he has had I think are in direct response to what his mother was – classy, tough, sweet yet determined. Most of them sound like an English version of a honey boo boo woman. They were not elegant, refined or by any means glamorous. His idea maybe was influences by the films that he saw? He mentions CID SHERISE and other women. Anna, the fan in the hotel etc. Kristen Young
Tina, from what I gather is his first adult relationship with a woman that was actually a “relationship” – as he stated he only had scraps and the prospect was daunting to him.
I have seen a picture of her and she is the burlesque scene of the importance of Morrissey video. From reading the book she seems like a generally calm, thoughtful and overall nice person. Her background seems to show that she did not have an easy beginning and from what I gather she is a bit younger than him. Per the internet she is 38 someone said which would make her about 24 or mid-twenties when they were together. I don’t think that she was a mother figure to him. It sounded like a regular relationship to me. He doesn’t go into depth as much as his relationship with Jake but I think Jake was his first love and it was all so new to him. Tina seems to be a rational intelligent and thoughtful person and still a big part of his life. Jake is as well from what I understand. Also why would he put that in the book if it were not true (I am going to get flack ok then) I think Tina would have issue with it if were a farce. He seems to value both of them still.
And again I will say that he prefers both men and women – not big girls – but women as well. He has stated that he can be attracted like any man to a woman. I am just saying what he has said before.
The book does show that he really really doesn’t like fat people. As a former “fatty” myself I don’t necessarily disagree entirely.

I think the point is that he really doesn’t see any distinctinon between a man and a woman as a romantic partner. Humans are humans. The bits and pieces that go with the gender are not so important to him. He does again seem to admire the male form but again in his words he had a late development when it came to women (interview somewhere).

My only hope is that he meets someone – man or woman who makes him happy.

I realize I'm beating a dead horse with this, but I don't for the life of me see Kristeen as a strong, independent woman. She's a Morrissey replicant in mannerisms and ideals, she is backed emotionally and professionally by a prominent industry producer, she complains relentlessly about her situation yet never tours on her own. Her place is that of permanent opener, any strong, independent musician would not settle for that, they'd be out picking up every tiny gig possible, touring and singing instead of whining from her New York apartment about american indians and the music industry. She's a multi-octave clinger always wanting to be felt sorry for.

Haha! I wouldn't go that far: sweet rose petals, draping across...And, yes, I do get the idea, but some of the greatest poets in the world had severely distorted views of womankind. Shakespeare often had objectionable comments about women in his work.

It is in my opinion that Morrissey's comment about being "humasexual" should come into play here. It's not about the gender, but about the person. Not people, but person. Throughout the book, Morrissey berated a lot of his colleagues...both men and women. Obviously - that's why so many of his male acquaintances have been up in arms since the books release. But, you know, I remember when Michael Stipe said, years ago, that Morrissey was hard to deal with (I can't remember the exact quote. Something like he was a major drama queen of sorts.)

I'm not trying to justify what Morrissey says about women. I think women, if they are to be in his company, have to resemble women in his family. What he's used to - what he can relate to. Or at least have a bit of Linder in them...

Why all of the sudden is the "clam" comment so offensive? At first, people loved it...

I think we were all, or I was anyhow, responding to this passage: "Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain – more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours – to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do ... nothing."

The bearded clam is funny. I take no offense to that.

Why's an uncircumcised penis weird, it's natural. Hacking off the foreskin when the child is born is twisted and barbaric.

I agrea mozzeralla girl,., think male circumstion should only be done for medical / hygiene reasons.

I also think the FGM Is absolutely horrendous!!!!! :( and nothing less than physical assault and mutilation ect!
In addition to this mutilation and vile abuse, it prevents females from reaching pleasuable orgasm and enjoyment via sexual intercourse ect :( .

Key facts

Female genital mutilation (FGM) (female circumsition), includes procedures that intentionally alter or cause injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women.
Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, infertility as well as complications in childbirth increased risk of newborn deaths.
About 140 million girls and women worldwide are currently living with the consequences of FGM.
FGM is mostly carried out on young girls sometime between infancy and age 15.
In Africa an estimated 101 million girls 10 years old and above have undergone FGM.
FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.

The practice is mostly carried out by traditional circumcisers, who often play other central roles in communities, such as attending childbirths. However, more than 18% of all FGM is performed by health care providers, and this trend is increasing.

FGM is recognized internationally as a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

It reflects deep-rooted inequality between the sexes, and constitutes an extreme form of discrimination against women. It is nearly always carried out on minors and is a violation of the rights of children. The practice also violates a person's rights to health, security and physical integrity, the right to be free from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, and the right to life when the procedure results in death.
Procedures

Female genital mutilation is classified into four major types.

Clitoridectomy: partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals) and, in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris).
Excision: partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora, with or without excision of the labia majora (the labia are "the lips" that surround the vagina).
Infibulation: narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the inner, or outer, labia, with or without removal of the clitoris.
Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

No health benefits, only harm

FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies.

Immediate complications can include severe pain, shock, haemorrhage (bleeding), tetanus or sepsis (bacterial infection), urine retention, open sores in the genital region and injury to nearby genital tissue.

Long-term consequences can include:

recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections;
cysts;
infertility;
an increased risk of childbirth complications and newborn deaths;
the need for later surgeries. For example, the FGM procedure that seals or narrows a vaginal opening (type 3 above) needs to be cut open later to allow for sexual intercourse and childbirth. Sometimes it is stitched again several times, including after childbirth, hence the woman goes through repeated opening and closing procedures, further increasing and repeated both immediate and long-term risks.

FGM is thankfully banned in the uk, however this terrible procedure is STILL practised here! :(

I think we were all, or I was anyhow, responding to this passage: "Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain – more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours – to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do ... nothing."

The bearded clam is funny. I take no offense to that.

No, I'm sorry...that's what I meant - the Bermuda Triangle comment.

Wasn't thinking in correct terms when I posted that. :)

No, I'm sorry...that's what I meant - the Bermuda Triangle comment.

Wasn't thinking in correct terms when I posted that. :)

Well, the BT thing is a little troublesome when you think about it. Triangle alone or Bermuda alone, would be fine. But he uses the term Bermuda Triangle as in the actual BT for his imagery. What comes to mind when we think of THE BT? Death, danger, being lost and swallowed whole--a swallowing hole, actually--something to fear, avoid. Not really a nice place to visit or find your self in.

Well, the BT thing is a little troublesome when you think about it. Triangle alone or Bermuda alone, would be fine. But he uses the term Bermuda Triangle as in the actual BT for his imagery. What comes to mind when we think of THE BT? Death, danger, being lost and swallowed hole, something to fear, avoid. Not really a nice place to visit or find your self in.

not something to fear and avoid but rather a mysterious unknown place

Well, the BT thing is a little troublesome when you think about it. Triangle alone or Bermuda alone, would be fine. But he uses the term Bermuda Triangle as in the actual BT for his imagery. What comes to mind when we think of THE BT? Death, danger, being lost and swallowed whole--a swallowing hole, actually--something to fear, avoid. Not really a nice place to visit or find your self in.

Oh, okay.

Well, I'll just repost this then:

Some of the greatest poets in the world had severely distorted views of womankind. Shakespeare often had objectionable comments about women in his work.

I agrea mozzeralla girl,., think male circumstion should only be done for medical / hygiene reasons.

So, not religious reasons? If your doctor recommends it, it is OK? But if your Rabbi does, it isn't?

When do we justify that it qualifies as acceptable under your medical and hygiene reasons? No one would argue that an uncircumcised penis is MORE hygienic than a circumcised one. The AMA recommends circumcision for all males to prevent the spread of disease--particularly the HIV virus.

So it sounds like you are for circumcision?

I totally agree with the 'token Tina' part. After reading the book I'm actually surprised that Morrissey revealed as much as he did, but if it ever confirmed anything it is that he is totally gay. Totally. Which is OK, I have no horse in this particular race, but I think anyone with reading it with 2 shreds of commonsense could deduce that. Interestingly it seems that Jake has just had a baby of his own. Perhaps his time with Moz was Jake's 'Gavin Rossdale' period, haha.

Morrissey is nice about plenty of females in the book, his mother of course, his friend Anji, Tina, Angie Marr, Chrissie Hynde, Iman. Anyone really so long as they are not fat, LOl. Being fat (male or female) seems to be the ultimate sin in the world of Moz.

I disagree....

So, not religious reasons? If your doctor recommends it, it is OK? But if your Rabbi does, it isn't?

When do we justify that it qualifies as acceptable under your medical and hygiene reasons? No one would argue that an uncircumcised penis is MORE hygienic than a circumcised one. The AMA recommends circumcision for all males to prevent the spread of disease--particularly the HIV virus.

Some of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had were with an uncircumcised dick. :thumb:

I realize I'm beating a dead horse with this, but I don't for the life of me see Kristeen as a strong, independent woman. She's a Morrissey replicant in mannerisms and ideals, she is backed emotionally and professionally by a prominent industry producer, she complains relentlessly about her situation yet never tours on her own. Her place is that of permanent opener, any strong, independent musician would not settle for that, they'd be out picking up every tiny gig possible, touring and singing instead of whining from her New York apartment about american indians and the music industry. She's a multi-octave clinger always wanting to be felt sorry for.

did you get the impression that he was gay?

did you get the impression that he was gay?

No. He's effeminate but I might seem kind of butchy IRL and I'm not gay.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had were with an uncircumcised dick. :thumb:

You mean the orgasms in your butt hole since you are a 60ish-year-old man in real life? :straightface:

Of course its ok 2 be circumcised, if thats what a consenting adult wants 4 whatever reasons.
Im not for or againist it, its up 2 an individual!

Im reffering here specifically 2 the circumcision of little boys and girls, babies and infants being routinely cricumsized without good reason and AGAINST THERE CONSENT AND WILL!
Read what ive posted above ref female FGM (female genital mutilation ) (female circumcision) which is carried out on babies and children without good reason and against there will and consent!
That constitutes a direct violation of basic human rights!

Religious reasons should not come into it as religion and the truth is now oftern corrupted ect and used as an escuse 4 all kinds of horrific practices ect! :(

No. He's effeminate but I might seem kind of butchy IRL and I'm not gay.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the orgasms in your butt hole since you are a 60ish-year-old man in real life? :straightface:

As usual, I don’t know what the f*** you are talking about.:straightface: And you are an idiot.

Last edited:
I was thinking about labias and foreskins and fear and whatnot. THere is zero reason to have any fear about strange parts if you are with the right person. Think about it, wouldn't the epitome of the right person HAPPILY give a non-jundgemental tutorial before taking it for a spin? :cool:

I was thinking about labias and foreskins and fear and whatnot. THere is zero reason to have any fear about strange parts if you are with the right person. Think about it, wouldn't the epitome of the right person HAPPILY give a non-jundgemental tutorial before taking it for a spin? :cool:

However, even the right person would have EVERY REASON to fear your strange body parts.

Back
Top Bottom