Does Moz hate his female fans?

Contrarian is the word you are looking for.

I can and do change my mind about all sorts of things daily. New evidence has me continually re-evaluating my positions. That is what reasonable thinkers do. You see it as see-sawing, right? Truth is, I'm on the fence when it comes to Moz. Not sure what to make of him. If I wasn't a fan of his music, I would be judging him much harder than I am. I am aware of my biases. And btw, why can't I argue a position for fun? Who says I can't?

I am not trying to please anyone but myself, thanks. Do you honestly think a people pleaser would write the things I write? No. Most are gentle, quiet, complaint, agreeable. I can't please everyone, or hardly anyone. It is a waste of time trying.

Oh, and I forgot you don't think I'm reasonable. You change daily? You changed your tone in a matter of five seconds...

Fun? Yes! Is there any other reason to post here? I am not getting paid. Is it fun touching gross people's faces and bodies ten hours a day? Yuck. I don't post here ten hours a day, btw. I post in between doing many other things. But thanks for your oh so authentic concern.

When you try to insult me - you insult thousands of other people who are in my line of business, and to our clients, as well. Foolish of you, really.

can you point out the grammatical errors in that sentence?

Punctuation, capitalization for starters. You write like a twit hipster... a twitster. Your abstention from proper punctuation shtick does not make you look cool. It makes you look uneducated.

Last edited:
So basically you're agreeing with the feminists until someone else comes along and then you agree with them and pass it off as intellectual indifference while throwing Moz under the bus so that it suits building up your portfolio of perceived intellectual prowess? What herd do you plan on running with next?

My guess would be any that will have her...

You didn't answer my question. Not replying again unless you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. Sounds threatening.

tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

zoom zoom

That is a typo. Duh!

ok. so that's "for starters".

my "abstention from from proper punctuation shtick" is less about looking cool and more about laziness. i could press caps lock or i could choose not to. seems like an easy decision to me.

so, those grammatical errors?

I didn't judge you...I didn't insult you. I asked you a question.

Claiming I spend ten hours a day, every day, here (pretending to know something you don't know)--as if to insinuate exactly what?--was not meant to be an insult? OK. You can back-pedal if it gets you where you need to go.

Last edited:
ok. so that's "for starters".

my "abstention from from proper punctuation shtick" is less about looking cool and more about laziness. i could press caps lock or i could choose not to. seems like an easy decision to me.

so, those grammatical errors?

Laziness is a character flaw, imo. Grammar. I hope you are not too lazy to click that link.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not allowed to watch that show.

Too late.

Back
Top Bottom