Does Moz hate his female fans?

I recommend the books by Mark Simpson. Not the one on Morrissey, but the other ones. When I got them out of the library, I expected to read books on the social construction of gender and then all I got to read were things like homosexual men hate women and vaginas, transvestites think they are better women and men try to create a world without women by doing research on artificial recreation. The list goes on. This was not bad enough, because once my eyes had been opened to what they were really about, this had been confirmed over and over again by what homo- and transsexual men have written on this website and in the comment sections of newspapers. The people who commented on Autobiography saying that it confirms that Morrissey is gay, know what they are talking about. It is the mindset that he is so careful to portray from the first to the last page. He lost me personally completely when I read the first section, not so much because of what he called women's vaginas but because he continued to have sex with women whom he didn't want to have sex with until he spent most of his life acting homosexual and as I think being so. The irony of the Mark Simpson book is that I had often said myself that most men are hidden homosexuals because they hate women. I am still amazed that I made that connection so correctly. I don't have a problem with homosexuals being homosexual, I rather prefer they do their stuff with each other than rape a woman. The only thing that bothers me is that they claim that women are homosexual men and fight for so called equal right under the pretence that it would be equal to fighting for civil rights. Since when has being the sexist equivalant to a racist become a human right?

I wouldn't say Morrissey hates (hate is such a strong word) his female fans – he just doesn't like them that much. Or he prefers men in his audience. And those men should be skinny, dark haired young gentlemen with his name/face tattooed all over their body....

I had to watch Hollywood Bowl again just to see how he reacts to female fans there. And to my surprise I found the interactions that previously made me say “Oohh – he's such a cutie” or “Isn't that sweet..” now think “Heavens.. he's ridiculing her!”. Now I can only see disgust on his face. It's not sweet anymore.

After reading the autobiography (and watching Hollywood Bowl) I made a hard decision. Because I am a human (Morrissey has always stated he doesn't like humans), a woman (Morrissey obviously doesn't care) and over-weight (yes, well..), I've decided not to go to Morrissey's concerts any more. I just want to see the boy happy, so why would I go there. Seeing me – or anyone like me – doesn't brighten his night. It's not an easy decision and I wonder if there are more female fans thinking like I am. My heart is broken but if that's how he wants it, then who am I to do differently?

If you're pretending to be Morrissey I'm pretty sure you were having a riveting discussion with realitybites while Morrissey was watching a Sparks show. :straightface:

I do. His ideal audience would be all male. Plus Julia, of course.

Why is Julia not excluded from his all male club?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're pretending to be Morrissey I'm pretty sure you were having a riveting discussion with realitybites while Morrissey was watching a Sparks show. :straightface:

Who are you talking to? Nobody is pretending to be Morrissey. And Kristeen Young is not pretending to be Tina. Get a grip.

I recommend the books by Mark Simpson. Not the one on Morrissey, but the other ones. When I got them out of the library, I expected to read books on the social construction of gender and then all I got to read were things like homosexual men hate women and vaginas, transvestites think they are better women and men try to create a world without women by doing research on artificial recreation. The list goes on. This was not bad enough, because once my eyes had been opened to what they were really about, this had been confirmed over and over again by what homo- and transsexual men have written on this website and in the comment sections of newspapers.

The people who commented on Autobiography saying that it confirms that Morrissey is gay, know what they are talking about. It is the mindset that he is so careful to portray from the first to the last page. He lost me personally completely when I read the first section, not so much because of what he called women's vaginas but because he continued to have sex with women whom he didn't want to have sex with until he spent most of his life acting homosexual and as I think being so. The irony of the Mark Simpson book is that I had often said myself that most men are hidden homosexuals because they hate women.

I am still amazed that I made that connection so correctly. I don't have a problem with homosexuals being homosexual, I rather prefer they do their stuff with each other than rape a woman. The only thing that bothers me is that they claim that women are homosexual men and fight for so called equal right under the pretence that it would be equal to fighting for civil rights. Since when has being the sexist equivalant to a racist become a human right?

Perhaps Simpson's books are diatribes against the female sex. I have no clue as I have not read them. But even if this is true, this does not mean all gay men hate women. I don't think this is the case at all. In fact, I know it isn't. Gay men working in the women's fashion industry adore female bodies. They love to dress us and make us look our best. Maybe they don't want to have sex with us. But this does not make them misogynists.

Morrissey is not a misogynist simply because he is gay or had a book written about him by an anti-female, Moz obsessive author.

The only thing that bothers me is that they claim that women are homosexual men and fight for so called equal right under the pretence that it would be equal to fighting for civil rights. Since when has being the sexist equivalant to a racist become a human right?

They do? Care to share a link?

I wouldn't say Morrissey hates (hate is such a strong word) his female fans – he just doesn't like them that much. Or he prefers men in his audience. And those men should be skinny, dark haired young gentlemen with his name/face tattooed all over their body....

I had to watch Hollywood Bowl again just to see how he reacts to female fans there. And to my surprise I found the interactions that previously made me say “Oohh – he's such a cutie” or “Isn't that sweet..” now think “Heavens.. he's ridiculing her!”. Now I can only see disgust on his face. It's not sweet anymore.

After reading the autobiography (and watching Hollywood Bowl) I made a hard decision. Because I am a human (Morrissey has always stated he doesn't like humans), a woman (Morrissey obviously doesn't care) and over-weight (yes, well..), I've decided not to go to Morrissey's concerts any more. I just want to see the boy happy, so why would I go there. Seeing me – or anyone like me – doesn't brighten his night. It's not an easy decision and I wonder if there are more female fans thinking like I am. My heart is broken but if that's how he wants it, then who am I to do differently?

Well, could this be confirmation bias? You saw it one way, the first time, when not looking for misogyny. Now, looking at it through a misogynistic filter, you see it differently.

Last edited:

You don't have to be on the barrier, you know. Go a few rows back and he won't be able to see how fat or female you are.

Morrissey lashes out at people to an insane degree at the sligtest hint of rejection. His desire for revenge is large. I should know. $1500

Yes, when it sets in how much his love costs, emotionally and financially things can change, I hate woman, I hate female fans, I really don't like woman,et, blah, blah, blah, he really lashes out. Yes, I will always love the man, but I really don't like him right now. $1500

Yes, when it sets in how much his love costs, emotionally and financially things can change, I hate woman, I hate female fans, I really don't like woman,et, blah, blah, blah, he really lashes out. Yes, I will always love the man, but I really don't like him right now. $1500

What's the $1500 for?

Back
Top Bottom