Done anything of note this week?

sorry, i didn't see about yours posted on here:o

Good_Luck.jpg

Thank you:D.

I went to the laundrette today with two tonne of washing (most of it was my smalls;)) and passed out at £7 a big wash!!:mad:

I last used a laundrette twenty four years a go and it was 50p!!I The Reflex by Duran Duran was in the charts at the time.

I had to sit and make conversation with this care in the community lady (no disrespect to you car in the community Solo users;)) ,,,,with the scariest hair I have ever seen.She wittered on for a good hour about her husbands prostrate problem:sick:I went and got a takeaway coffee and read a two year old copy of OK! magazine.When the load had finished it became apparant that a tissue had mulitplied a zillion times whilst in with the blacks.:(...so off I went to purchase lots of parcel tape,went home and spent three hours getting the bits off only to get a first degree burn with the iron.

My life gets more dull daily.:tears:

I am consoling myself with a gargantuan size bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk and Solo.:D Good times.

After having applied for 11 jobs with no result, on my birthday on wednesday, I got two callbacks in one day.
Now I have a job. My first job in the UK.

I am SO envious of you! But I'm reallly happy for you! Where are you originally from? I have a friend who says it's so difficult for Americans to get jobs there-so I don't know what to think. But I am really happy for you. :guitar:

you guys are really alike, thats cool you are back together now, was it while you had been out of touch?

She acts, talks walks thinks and picks things out exactly like me. Short story, my mom is very mentally ill and she is 10 years younger than me so she believed my mother's negative comments about me. I stopped talking to my parents 4 years ago because I'd had enough of the abuse. I was done being hurt!

They told my sisters they didnt care if they ever talked to me... as soon as this sister said she's going to visit me (at no cost to them!) they kicked her out of the house. Shows how ill they are. Only makes me more right, sadly.

What they've done to me is one thing; what they did to the children I basically had to raise makes me ill :sick:

the only difference between us is that she has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more energy than me :( I am old!

It went well... extremely well! I've successfully reunited with one of my sisters!
n15212914_32831082_3852.jpg

awwwwwwww, bogsy! I meant to comment on FB this morning. I just KNEW you two HAD to be related. Loved the pics, everyone having such a good time with their pumpkins ;):) I am really happy for you all - there's nothing like a bond between sisters. :sweet: Happy getting reacquainted.

I shouldn't say I haven't done much this week, as I am slowly reclaiming ownership of a kitchen. I can walk thru my bedroom again (it's where I had 4 boxes of shit stored...) and I was so excited to even put cooking spices away into a cabinet...after six f***ing months. SIX months. :rolleyes: So....yeah :guitar: I had me a couple of bloody mary's and listened to the Bears game on AM radio. It's all good. :cool: And my husband is doing the windows. When will they get that this 'turns us on'. lol... I had my daughter take a picture. :p

i missed having her around but Im pretty glad we only had minimum time apart (I really couldnt do anything until she was 18 and i wanted to wait til her high school was finished).

I had 2 glasses of reisling and im watching the redskins beat the browns. your spices were living where for six months beforehand??

It went well... extremely well! I've successfully reunited with one of my sisters!
n15212914_32831082_3852.jpg

Wow. That's really beautiful.

Good times, for a change...:)

I worked all five days of the week :D

i missed having her around but Im pretty glad we only had minimum time apart (I really couldnt do anything until she was 18 and i wanted to wait til her high school was finished).

I had 2 glasses of reisling and im watching the redskins beat the browns. your spices were living where for six months beforehand??

But you two are close, and want to be, and it's like time has stood still. That's what I love about my twin brother, we get together and it's like time hasn't passed. We just 'get' eachother.

Anyway, my spices were actually in a box in the basement. :rolleyes: Some food and dishes were in my bedroom. :rolleyes: Off to do more. And drink more. ;) Happy weekend, honey.

Wow. That's really beautiful.

Good times, for a change...:)
thanks and it is nice to see something good for once, eh?
I worked all five days of the week :D
*clapping fervently*
But you two are close, and want to be, and it's like time has stood still. That's what I love about my twin brother, we get together and it's like time hasn't passed. We just 'get' eachother.

Anyway, my spices were actually in a box in the basement. :rolleyes: Some food and dishes were in my bedroom. :rolleyes: Off to do more. And drink more. ;) Happy weekend, honey.

its hard to be close when there are 10 years between us, but I think we're closer than most people with that kind of gap between them... and we missed out on four years! She was really upset that mom kept us apart for four years. I told her to pretend I was in sdfkjhsfkistan fighting for freedom :D

thanks and it is nice to see something good for once, eh?

That's really cheered me up...:guitar: It's always nice to see people overcoming the lies of others and defying these circumstances to come together again.

Don't worry about the age thing though, she's your sister so that bond should be stronger than concepts involving months and years.

Who'd have thought that you could come to a MORRISSEY forum and leave cheered up.....:p

I'm really pleased for you..:)

That's really cheered me up...:guitar: It's always nice to see people overcoming the lies of others and defying these circumstances to come together again.

Don't worry about the age thing though, she's your sister so that bond should be stronger than concepts involving months and years.

Who'd have thought that you could come to a MORRISSEY forum and leave cheered up.....:p

I'm really pleased for you..:)
Thanks. Its been a tough time for me and I was relieved that she was able to see through those crazy folk and understand everything at such a mature level. I am so happy about all this I could not of asked for more. And I"m glad I cheered you up!
Such a lovely photo.
Thank you. We took a few good ones in DC- when she wasnt sticking her tongue out!
Do you have identical prescriptions? The Glasses look identical.

We have very similar medical issues (exercise/cold weather induced asthma, weird food allergies), so I wouldn't be surprised if her rx was the same. she picked the nearly identical glasses on her own, it was just how it happened.

Back
Top Bottom