Don't Get the Swine Flu Shot!

Chico

found found found
Unless you like walking backwards.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Damn....There are sure to be more stories like this one after the Swine Flu shot has been out for a little while.

I haven't researched it myself yet, but from what I hear, the vaccine is mercury-based.... Are they giving the same dosage to adult healthcare workers as they are giving to children and pregnant women? Those are the three groups of people who recommended/encouraged to receive it where I live.

Unless you like walking backwards.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Wow, that's awful. :(

Oooooh Smarten up!

First:
-she got a seasonal flu shot, not H1N1
-its on Fox news
-there is no corroboration from any neurological professionals who examined her
-36 000 people in the US DIE of regular seasonal flu annually
-10 days after the vaccine? She do anything else in 10 days? like maybe fall in a cheerleading routine? suffer a stroke? get sick with something else?
-there is mercury in vaccines - less than in a tuna sandwich

Think before you post

i'm not getting a swine flu shot because i'm pretty convinced that it's a big conspiracy. i think the swine flu shot was created and stirred up in order to sell a ton of shots and vaccines. and now they're rolling in it. i don't need that shit.

Oooooh Smarten up!

First:
-she got a seasonal flu shot, not H1N1
-its on Fox news
-there is no corroboration from any neurological professionals who examined her
-36 000 people in the US DIE of regular seasonal flu annually
-10 days after the vaccine? She do anything else in 10 days? like maybe fall in a cheerleading routine? suffer a stroke? get sick with something else?
-there is mercury in vaccines - less than in a tuna sandwich

Think before you post

Relax. It was a sarcastic post paying homage to those of us in society who panic at all the latest health scares. If you're stupid enough to take medical advice from a stranger on a pop singer's discussion forum than you're dumber than your name suggests.
And by the way, Inside Edition is not Fox News, it's CBS. So maybe you should think before you post and stop blaming all the things in the world you take issue with on Fox News.

Relax. It was a sarcastic post paying homage to those of us in society who panic at all the latest health scares. If you're stupid enough to take medical advice from a stranger on a pop singer's discussion forum than you're dumber than your name suggests.
And by the way, Inside Edition is not Fox News, it's CBS. So maybe you should think before you post and stop blaming all the things in the world you take issue with on Fox News.

I caught the story on FOX (where it aired before the IE piece) so I will take issue with FOX, if you don't mind.

As for people who are stupid enough to take advice from a pop star forum...

...You've been here long enough to know the place is crawling with them.

It's really amazing. In Brazil many people have died because the Swine Flu. Here, we don't have the vaccine yet. But I haven't heard that it is mercury-based. It's gonna from bad to worse.

It's really amazing. In Brazil many people have died because the Swine Flu. Here, we don't have the vaccine yet. But I haven't heard that it is mercury-based. It's gonna from bad to worse.

The H1N1 vaccine contains Thimerosal which is present in most injected vaccines. It is not 'mercury based', but contains a trace amount of ethyl mercury - way below the allowable exposure amount even for infants. It is proven to be harmless, unlike the virus which, as you note, is frequently fatal.

It is not "proven to be harmless". It would be almost impossible to make that statement about any substance. First of all it's widely considered to be impossible to prove a negative from a theoretical point of view, though the views on this are not unanimous.

So look at it practically. How much testing for what length of time would be necessary to make a statement like "proven to be harmless." I'd think you would have to test it on EVERYONE if that is an absolute statement, and consider your "proof" relative to the percentage of actual live humans it has been tested on.

I found a report saying that the vaccine was not tested on humans at all in Europe. Not sure, the article seems to be a little paranoid, but they seem to have done some research.

It's not really about swine flu or the vaccine though. It's just that your statement is obviously incorrect, and you seem to have founded some of your attitude on this incorrect "fact".

It is not "proven to be harmless". It would be almost impossible to make that statement about any substance. First of all it's widely considered to be impossible to prove a negative from a theoretical point of view, though the views on this are not unanimous.

So look at it practically. How much testing for what length of time would be necessary to make a statement like "proven to be harmless." I'd think you would have to test it on EVERYONE if that is an absolute statement, and consider your "proof" relative to the percentage of actual live humans it has been tested on.

I found a report saying that the vaccine was not tested on humans at all in Europe. Not sure, the article seems to be a little paranoid, but they seem to have done some research.

It's not really about swine flu or the vaccine though. It's just that your statement is obviously incorrect, and you seem to have founded some of your attitude on this incorrect "fact".

Thimerosal has been used as an anti-bacterial agent in vaccines for over 60 years. Thanks to the anti-vaccine-nut lobby it has been tested A LOT without showing signs of significant adverse reactions in huge test groups.

If you'd prefer, I could state numerous longitudinal studies in humans have failed to indicate any significant complications over a 60 year period.

Naturally, vaccine manufacturers have been in a competitive battle to produce the first vaccine. The main contenders have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, the latter of which recently acquired the scandal-ridden Chiron vaccine company. Both of these companies have had agreements with the World Health Organization to produce a pandemic vaccine.

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

The second event occurred recently when it was discovered that Baxter had released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which would have produced a real world pandemic, to 18 countries. Fortunately, astute lab workers in the Czech Republic discovered the deadly combination and blew the whistle before a worldwide disaster was unleashed.

Despite these two deadly events, WHO maintains an agreement with Baxter Pharmaceuticals to produce the world’s pandemic vaccine.

The top pharmaceutical companies are giving people HIV and "Bird Flu"? is this true?

Naturally, vaccine manufacturers have been in a competitive battle to produce the first vaccine. The main contenders have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, the latter of which recently acquired the scandal-ridden Chiron vaccine company. Both of these companies have had agreements with the World Health Organization to produce a pandemic vaccine.

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

The second event occurred recently when it was discovered that Baxter had released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which would have produced a real world pandemic, to 18 countries. Fortunately, astute lab workers in the Czech Republic discovered the deadly combination and blew the whistle before a worldwide disaster was unleashed.

Despite these two deadly events, WHO maintains an agreement with Baxter Pharmaceuticals to produce the world’s pandemic vaccine.

The top pharmaceutical companies are giving people HIV and "Bird Flu"? is this true?

If you believe the same author, Dr. Russell Blaylock, Drugs are a Russian plot to take over the US ( by making youth "unable to resist collectivism"), Clinton asked the Chinese sell arms to American street gangs and HIV was created by drug companies. (How silly of them to invent a disease they didn't have a vaccine or cure for.)

Other telltale signs of bullshit in this article:
a. there is no adjuvant used in this vaccine (the article alleges it is contaminated)
b. H1N1 has been with us since at least 1908 (the article suggests the patent preceded the virus)

But go ahead and refuse the vaccination. Who am I to stand in the way of natural selection?

What if it's filled with something to make us all a little bit dumber? A little more susceptible to following? A little bit more reliant on credit cards?

(I majored in Crazy but have a minor in Conspiracy Theories. :D)

What if it's filled with something to make us all a little bit dumber? A little more susceptible to following? A little bit more reliant on credit cards?

(I majored in Crazy but have a minor in Conspiracy Theories. :D)

What! There is another Morrissey 'Best Of' in the vaccine!

i know this sounds horrible but I sent this video to two doctor friends of mine and they both feel she is either faking or has something called conversion :confused:

I feel bad for this girl if its real but both my doc friends agreed... one blatantly said that he hopes the acting on the lifetime special is better tonight... and the other one said this:

"this woman's symptoms are NOT due to the vaccine. It is very unfortunate that she is in this current situation and I feel bad for her but she has some much deeper issues going on. Her neurologic symptoms are not consistent with any organic disease. I am only a pediatrician but ask any neurologist and they will tell you that this woman's symptoms don't make sense. In fact, I know of some residency and fellowship programs that are using this video as a teaching tool for non-consistent symptoms. Neurology and psychiatry have quite a bit of overlap and I suspect that this particular person is either faking or has something called conversion disorder. Don't fear the flu vaccine because of this..."

Now I went to high school with this girl and she is SMART!!!! I kind of trust what she is saying... the other doc I have also known for AGES and he is a brilliant guy - he just blatantly said no way...

So - while I am all for hyper alarmist conspiracy theories... I tend to trust these two folks... they are really bright people.

ps... I am still not getting the vaccine... but not because I am afraid of ending up like this girl. I think a lot of drug companies cash in too much in this country and I have ripped up the drug pushers prescriptions in the past... simply walking out.

But these two are not greedy people... of that I am sure.

Your doctor friend must be a genius to diagnose people based on a youtube video.

Tags
**white lines *don't do it
Back
Top Bottom