DT: IP hash block feasible?

Interesting post, comments and points ect.
However if you feel that the site is dominated by certain posters, perhaps you cud register a user name and dilute the concentration of any dominance you feel here and so encourage more diversity ect.
I will say one thing about this forum, the modertaion is crazy here and breaks its own TOS on a regular basis, but this may not nessacerilly be a bad thing , eccept of course for any abuse and insults exchanged here ect, as it allows people 2 expose corruption which only goes 2 help others ect

If only you knew half , but perhaps certain things are best kept unsaid .

From what countthree has posted shes got more courage, compassion and integrity ect than we cud possibly know ! :)

'However if you feel that the site is dominated by certain posters, perhaps you cud register a user name and dilute the concentration of any dominance you feel here and so encourage more diversity ect.'

I agree MIDNITE , maybe this anon could register and take the user name Calamine Lotion. ;)

Interesting post, comments and points ect.
However if you feel that the site is dominated by certain posters, perhaps you cud register a user name and dilute the concentration of any dominance you feel here and so encourage more diversity ect.
I will say one thing about this forum, the modertaion is crazy here and breaks its own TOS on a regular basis, but this may not nessacerilly be a bad thing , eccept of course for any abuse and insults exchanged here ect, as it allows people 2 expose corruption which only goes 2 help others ect

If only you knew half , but perhaps certain things are best kept unsaid .

From what countthree has posted shes got more courage, compassion and integrity ect than we cud possibly know ! :)

everyone has a right to their own style,some like to go anon. others like to use the misspelling schtick. its all good.

Um, no. Going anonymous to hammer home the point that a user she doesn't like (me) is an alt of Uncleskinny's (which, of course is absolutely ridiculous) isn't exactly a testament to her courage and integrity. And some of her bigoted comments, like the one about HIV don't exactly show great compassion.

I dont speack on behalf of any member of the forum, Countthree will speack 4 herself.

But I seem 2 recall you DEMANDED that I was banned from the forum, when all I said was morrissey was not a GAY BOY f***** !

I never came 2 this forum 2 engage in arguments, and troll flame wars ect anyways, I came 2 the forum for a very different and quite specific reason than that !

Anyways Im off 2 listen 2 the knife shift, one of the greatest albums ever written produced and sung , the singing and vocals are simply breathtaking, beautiful range, tone and colour ! :)

Goodbye everyone !!!

'However if you feel that the site is dominated by certain posters, perhaps you cud register a user name and dilute the concentration of any dominance you feel here and so encourage more diversity ect.'

I agree MIDNITE , maybe this anon could register and take the user name Calamine Lotion. ;)

Think maybe Calamine lotion may well use multiple user names and also post anonymously 2 criticize people on here, but cud be wrong,

Goodbye !

MIDNITE ! :)

Last edited:
Think maybe Calamine lotion may well use multiple user names and also post anonymously 2 criticize people on here, cud be wrong If so I apologize.

Anyways take care Ketamine Sun , and keep up the good work of defending morrissey. :)
Still not sure why you took my question 2 you a while back so personally, mind u I can sort of understand, it was merely a query, but its all forgotten now, I dont hold grudges, well not very often anyways !

Seya and take care everyone

MIDNITE ! :)

You forgot to mention the red wine. :)
I hope you are not being member now of the anonymous, non alcoholic drinkers association . or whatever they are named.
Some of them people are the most humourless ever to walk the earth. :rolleyes:
Like many converted disciples.
But I can't imagine you would.
Cheers MIDNITE ! :p

I dont speack on behalf of any member of the forum, Countthree will speack 4 herself.

But I seem 2 recall you DEMANDED that I was banned from the forum, when all I said was morrissey was not a GAY BOY f***** !

I never came 2 this forum 2 engage in arguments, and troll flame wars ect anyways, I came 2 the forum for a very different and quite specific reason than that !

Anyways Im off 2 listen 2 the knife shift, one of the greatest albums ever written produced and sung , the singing and vocals are simply breathtaking, beautiful range, tone and colour ! :)

Goodbye everyone !!!

Morrissey is a GAY BOY f*****!

Are you sure I'm not a moderator? You accused me of that, too.

Goodbye everyone !!!

Listen, Kristeen, I hope you die

Lots of posters on this site suffering dissociative identity disorder... Is that an exercise you northern people practice in your writing workshops? It's fascinating. One person and five characters or five persons and one character. I respect that if it is so.

Pot, kettle, black.

But why are men called boys and women called girls these days?

The expression "the pot calling the kettle black" is only used and only makes sense when someone is criticising someone else for a fault they have themselves. I obviously do not think being gay is a fault / something negative. You obviously do. You thought you were being clever, when really, you're just a homophobic arse.

The expression "the pot calling the kettle black" is only used and only makes sense when someone is criticising someone else for a fault they have themselves. I obviously do not think being gay is a fault / something negative. You obviously do. You thought you were being clever, when really, you're just a homophobic arse.

I would almost think you like to argue on the Internet. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
https://media.giphy.com/media/DAC7d6rb1YHbq/giphy.gif

I would almost think you like to argue on the Internet. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
https://media.giphy.com/media/DAC7d6rb1YHbq/giphy.gif

You and your 25 alts are awfully quick to respond to people whose posts you claim to scroll past, and post stupid gifs. Funny considering you are so terribly busy with your "real" life you don't have time to be here, and funny considering this board is totally beneath you.

fall-on-face.gif

Last edited:
You and your 25 alts are awfully quick to respond to people whose posts you claim to scroll past, and post stupid gifs. Funny considering you are so terribly busy with your "real" life and funny considering this board is totally beneath you.

fall-on-face.gif

I said I like to argue. Why would I scroll past a post where you're "doing things you accuse others of doing" ? I don't recall ever saying the board was beneath me. Maybe that happened when you thought I was "count three" or "Urbanus."
You're too busy being a smart aleck to think.

Back
Top Bottom