Dublin - Vicar Street (July 30, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / Scandinavia / Come Back To Camden / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die / People Are The Same Everywhere / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person, from allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:
Will we have to wade through 3 pages of complete and utter crap before we get an actual review of the gig from someone who was there?

if some (read: most) people here... if they had IQs any lower they would require milking.

Hopefully another steller gig from our Moz. Has a single gig so far this tour been a disappointment?

Perth wasn't great to be honest. I'm reading mate - Keep the faith! I would have loved to have been there!

according to AYNIM:

I Want The One I Can't Have
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
The Kid's A Looker
Scandinavia
Come Back To Camden
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Meat Is Murder
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Know It's Over
First Of The Gang To Die
People Are The Same Everywhere
Action Is My Middle Name
Speedway
- - -
Irish Blood, English Heart

Hey, you... the idiot who posted above... you're the first to post a comment that ISN'T about the gig!

Would you like to be milked now, or later?

according to AYNIM:

I Want The One I Can't Have
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
The Kid's A Looker
Scandinavia
Come Back To Camden
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Meat Is Murder
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Know It's Over
First Of The Gang To Die
People Are The Same Everywhere
Action Is My Middle Name
Speedway
- - -
Irish Blood, English Heart

O man what a setlist , i hope he is plAying this one in Eindhoven .
4 new songs , And " comeback back to camden "

Go on Moz !

Handshakes and he took my vinyl OH and amazing set list

Super gig. Prob' best selection of songs yet. One prob' with Vicar Street is the stage is too low and unless you are in front row its very hard to see anything. Sound was loud but couldn't hear keyboard or bass that well. BUT MORRISSEY WAS EXCELLENT.

Stage looked amazing - band amazing - Morrissey is Genius and he sang Speedway like his life depended on it. Brilliant gig.

Excellent gig. Morrissey was in top form and the audience responded accordingly. It was clear he was enjoying himself. Band were excellent tonite. Best Morrissey performance and venue was excellent.

wow.. come back to camden.. i hope to get a good recording of this. one of my favourite songs of all time

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom