Duran Duran’s Red Carpet Massacre Tour (US 2008)

There aren't many men whose babies I'd have.

I'd have Nick's baby.

:p

nick175.jpg

That is a great pic of him!

hahahahaha! thanks for the guffaw I just had!! :D ha!

I always think that Nick would make a half-decent Lady-boy...:)

hahahahaha! thanks for the guffaw I just had!! ha!

^ I deleted a quote... that was in response to Kilt's 30% remark

-------------------------

To answer Hellie:

What i want to know Corrissey is did Si crowd surf?...or have health and safety put the mockers on that tradition?

How tight were his trousers?

Did he forget any lyrics (bless him)

Sigh....wished I had been there.You can't beat a DD concert for having a good time.:

Simon did not crowd surf :p You know, the audience barely touched him... tho he didn't really reach out to touch them much either. The people in front were right at the stage which was chest height... it was weird to see people so close to THE MAN and nobody try to touch him or get on the stage ;) Yes, I've been to too many Moz shows (as if!) when this is my first thought and what I expect from the fans!

There was definitely a lot of love in the room for them and likewise. Simon might wave his arm left and right to a song and the entire place would join in within seconds. We did everything they told us to do all night :)

Here is a sign that I'm growing older and things have changed... you know the songs in concerts when people hold up their lighters? Well Si asked that we all hold up our cell phones (open/on) for a song and it was funny and cool with all these cell phone lights all over the place. Welcome to the new age. Anyway, it was so fun, I'm still smiling :D and everyone -D2 and the fans- had a great time :guitar: Yes I can speak for them :D

I will PM you their set list. And if you give me your email address, I will send you the set from my email. I may post a few more here. Just cuz. Seems like the right thread. Lol. Oh, Simon did not forget any lyrics (bless him) and he was wearing black jeans. Tight. Nice. :horny:

I'm sorry you didn't get to see them goes 'round. You cannot beat a D2 concert. "It IS the music we'll be dancing to when the bomb drops" ~Simon LeBon

I'm looking forward to morrisseychic's review--she goes to see them soon and she will be much closer. I expect some good stories and pictures :D

I actually just assumed that you were laughing at the 30% remark!

How arrogant am I, lol!!!

I thought it was a rather nice photo myself. :horny:

I thought you were going to say....

Are you hinting that you want to be my baby daddy? :eek:

Oh well, it doesn't matter...:tears:

Will you carry it and give birth to it like a seahorse? :D

But i still loves you!!!

Oh, I loves you, too. :sweet:

And you don't want a baby that's 30% foundation..:)

Nick wears more makeup in a week than I do in an entire year.

I thought it was a rather nice photo myself. :horny:

Are you hinting that you want to be my baby daddy? :eek:

I have a jiffy bag here as we speak..:)

Will you carry it and give birth to it like a seahorse? :D

I would have to opt for a c-section, i can't get my arse cut like Chica's videos. You must be reasonable..:)

Oh, I loves you, too. :sweet:

God my heart pines for you.

Nick wears more makeup in a week than I do in an entire year.

No wonder he looks younger than the other guys. I reckon he's at least 70 years old under that lot..:)

-------------------------

To answer Hellie:

Simon did not crowd surf :p You know, the audience barely touched him... tho he didn't really reach out to touch them much either. The people in front were right at the stage which was chest height... it was weird to see people so close to THE MAN and nobody try to touch him or get on the stage ;) Yes, I've been to too many Moz shows (as if!) when this is my first thought and what I expect from the fans!

There was definitely a lot of love in the room for them and likewise. Simon might wave his arm left and right to a song and the entire place would join in within seconds. We did everything they told us to do all night :)

Here is a sign that I'm growing older and things have changed... you know the songs in concerts when people hold up their lighters? Well Si asked that we all hold up our cell phones (open/on) for a song and it was funny and cool with all these cell phone lights all over the place. Welcome to the new age. Anyway, it was so fun, I'm still smiling :D and everyone -D2 and the fans- had a great time :guitar: Yes I can speak for them :D

I will PM you their set list. And if you give me your email address, I will send you the set from my email. I may post a few more here. Just cuz. Seems like the right thread. Lol. Oh, Simon did not forget any lyrics (bless him) and he was wearing black jeans. Tight. Nice.

I'm sorry you didn't get to see them goes 'round. You cannot beat a D2 concert. "It IS the music we'll be dancing to when the bomb drops" ~Simon LeBon

I'm looking forward to morrisseychic's review--she goes to see them soon and she will be much closer. I expect some good stories and pictures :D

It sounds like a great concert!

I remember "lighters aloft" way back in 1984 to Save a Prayer.i was 15 and going to marry Simon:oOh God i feel sooo old.Happy memories though.I last saw DD in2005 and will definately see them when they next do Wembley or Earls Court.

It sounds like a great concert!

I remember "lighters aloft" way back in 1984 to Save a Prayer.i was 15 and going to marry Simon:oOh God i feel sooo old.Happy memories though.I last saw DD in2005 and will definately see them when they next do Wembley or Earls Court.

Should I post their set list here? Don't want to be a spoiler (mchic). I'll PM you anyway. I believe the cell phones were during Save a Prayer :) They came back out for Ordinary World :p When are they expected in the UK?

I have a jiffy bag here as we speak..:)

I'll break out the turkey baster!

I would have to opt for a c-section, i can't get my arse cut like Chica's videos. You must be reasonable..:)

I had the midline and I believe that you voted that you'd have the midline, too. No going back now. It was a public poll. Everybody knows. :p

God my heart pines for you.

If you'd let me fly instead of swim, you wouldn't have to pine. Have you started buying lottery tickets yet? :D

No wonder he looks younger than the other guys. I reckon he's at least 70 years old under that lot..:)

I wonder if he sleeps in all that makeup? :eek:

I'll break out the turkey baster!

Put it on the radiator first!

I had the midline and I believe that you voted that you'd have the midline, too. No going back now. It was a public poll. Everybody knows. :p

I was only trying to be helpful. Why do these things always back-fire on me>

If you'd let me fly instead of swim, you wouldn't have to pine. Have you started buying lottery tickets yet? :D

I have. You may get a knock at your door and find a stranger with a glass eye and one Gonad!!!

I wonder if he sleeps in all that makeup? :eek:

He must do. It would take too long to take it off. I reackon he's the size of Kenneth Williams. One gust of wind and Nick could be exposed before an ungrateful public.

:) bump

RedCarpetMassacre.jpg

Remaining tour dates!
http://www.duranduran.com/main.html

May 27, 2008: MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILION, COLUMBIA, MD
May 28, 2008: AGGANIS ARENA, BOSTON, MA
May 30, 2008: CENTRAL PARK SUMMERSTAGE, NEW YORK, NY
May 31, 2008: CENTRAL PARK SUMMERSTAGE, NEW YORK, NY
June 12, 2008: PALAIS NIKAIA, NICE, FRANCE
June 18, 2008: CIRQUE ROYAL, BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
June 19, 2008: HEINEKEN MUSIC HALL, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
June 22, 2008: KB HALL, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
July 3, 2008: O2 ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND
July 5, 2008: ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND
July 6, 2008: NOTTINGHAM/TRENT FM ARENA, NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND
July 7, 2008: BIRMINGHAM NIA, BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND
July 10, 2008: TAGUS PARK, LISBON, PORTUGAL
July 12, 2008: MAAG MUSIC HALL, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
July 13, 2008: GASOMETER, VIENNA, AUSTRIA
July 15, 2008: PALAZZO TE, MANTOVA, ITALY
July 16, 2008: ROMA ROMA ROCK FESTIVAL, ROME, ITALY
July 18, 2008: RAVENNA PALA DE ANDRé, ITALY
July 19, 2008: MILANO IDR O SCALO, MILAN, ITALY
July 20, 2008: JESOLO SPIAGGIA DEL FARO , ITALY
July 22, 2008: NAPOLI ARENA FLEGREA , NAPOLI, ITALY
July 23, 2008: REGGIO CALABRIA PIAZZA INDIPENDENZA, CALABRIA, ITALY - FREE SHOW!
July 26, 2008: LUXOL PARADE GROUND, MALTA

Put it on the radiator first!

Oh, definitely. I find the idea of a spermcicle chilling. ;)

I was only trying to be helpful. Why do these things always back-fire on me

It's a blessing and a curse, isn't it?

I have. You may get a knock at your door and find a stranger with a glass eye and one Gonad!!!

We can get an iron lung for two. How romantic! :sweet:

He must do. It would take too long to take it off. I reackon he's the size of Kenneth Williams. One gust of wind and Nick could be exposed before an ungrateful public.

Nick? Exposed? :horny:

don't you love how ticketbastard releases good seats before the show. i just checked tickets for Duran Duran and 2nd row came up! I paid $100.00 more to be in the 5th row. f***ers! Maybe i will upgrade at the show:D Ticketmaster sucks!

Does anyone have a copy of the set list from any of the Duran shows? I see them tomorrow:D

I didn't want to 'spoil it' for you... but since you asked... :D

Duran Duran Set List 5/14/08 @ Rosemont Theater, Chicago

xThe Valley

xRed Carpet Massacre

xNight Runner

Hungry Like the Wolf

xFalling Down

Come Undone

xSkindivers

The Reflex

Save a Prayer

A View to a Kill

*Last Chance on the Stairway

*All she wants is

x*Leatherette

*I don’t want your love

*Skin Trade

x*Tempted

Notorious

Girls on film

Ordinary World

Sunrise

Wild Boys

The Chauffeur (with Billy Corgan!)

Rio

*electroset (all on synth –organs- and roger on synth drum machine, lined up side by side, front & center stage)

x songs off Red Carpet Massacre

don't you love how ticketbastard releases good seats before the show. i just checked tickets for Duran Duran and 2nd row came up! I paid $100.00 more to be in the 5th row. f***ers! Maybe i will upgrade at the show:D Ticketmaster sucks!

:mad: ARGH! WTF!! Oh well, 5th isn't too shabby!! Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom