Duran Duran’s Red Carpet Massacre Tour (US 2008)

don't you love how ticketbastard releases good seats before the show. i just checked tickets for Duran Duran and 2nd row came up! I paid $100.00 more to be in the 5th row. f***ers! Maybe i will upgrade at the show:D Ticketmaster sucks!

I f***ing hate that. I would love to be able to be carefree and not buy tickets until the last minute, but I just can't. I get all antsy and worry it will sell out and get tickets right away. Then I obsessively check to see what seats come up closer to the date and they are almost always way better. Damned Ticketmaster!

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_0558-1.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Simon stills looks amazing! I will post some more photos.

Is it wrong to be a straight guy and still not mind the thought of being the Qourn in a Le Bon, John Taylor sandwich?

Nothing untoward BTW, just a nice cuddle and a scrumy story about a squirrel.

Very fair of you..:) I agree that it takes a wee while to get used to the new sound.

Dirty Great Monster is brilliant..:)

I did't really like the cd when it came out, but know I love it! I love
Nite Runner, Zoom in, Dirty Great Monster, Falling Down, and Box Full O'Honey:)

Btw - Great cd to excerise to

I did't really like the cd when it came out, but know I love it! I love
Nite Runner, Zoom in, Dirty Great Monster, Falling Down, and Box Full O'Honey:)

Btw - Great cd to excerise to

I wouldn't go as far as to exercise to it..:p One things i've always loved about them is their ability to try different musical styles and not be afraid to experiment, which is why RCM maybe took a few goes before people could really appreciate it.

Box Full of Honey was one that i loved right away - perfect for Simon's voice - As is Dirty Great Monster.

How was the concert then? The pic's looks really amazing..:)

I wouldn't go as far as to exercise to it..:p One things i've always loved about them is their ability to try different musical styles and not be afraid to experiment, which is why RCM maybe took a few goes before people could really appreciate it.

Box Full of Honey was one that i loved right away - perfect for Simon's voice - As is Dirty Great Monster.

How was the concert then? The pic's looks really amazing..:)

The concert was amazing! I was taking pics and videos, hard to watch the show. Simon looked great. Loved his hair. Remind me of his hair in 1984. I wish they put Nick in the front, and Andy's replacement in the back. I want to see more of Nick. I hope they tour here soon.
IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2406-1.jpg

IMG_0564-1.jpg

The concert was amazing! I was taking pics and videos, hard to watch the show. Simon looked great. Loved his hair. Remind me of his hair in 1984. I wish they put Nick in the front, and Andy's replacement in the back. I want to see more of Nick. I hope they tour here soon.
IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2406-1.jpg

IMG_0564-1.jpg

Wow! Thanks for posting. Simon suits longer hair and it was longer the last time i saw them in Glasgow in 2005. Though i am technically too old and male to be talking about Simon's hair, lol!

You love Morrissey, Duran Duran and you hate Dubya Bush. You're almost perfect..:)

Wow, great pics! (no reason to post any of mine ;)) I love that last one. Three wonderful things, Roger, the drums and the color purple :)

Did you get a t-shirt? The best one was the one that had Duran Duran and Planet Earth on it. The crest in the middle reminded me a lot of Morrissey.

Wow, great pics! (no reason to post any of mine ;)) I love that last one. Three wonderful things, Roger, the drums and the color purple :)

Did you get a t-shirt? The best one was the one that had Duran Duran and Planet Earth on it. The crest in the middle reminded me a lot of Morrissey.

I didn't buy anything. The prices were too high. $50-70 for a tshirt? Maybe I will make a tshirt. Did you buy anything?

I didn't buy anything. The prices were too high. $50-70 for a tshirt? Maybe I will make a tshirt. Did you buy anything?

I Know!! Robbery!!

Well, I debated about it but ended up not getting one I was in the depths of financial despair and just couldn't justify it. :(Of course, I'm kicking myself now. Put me in for an order ;)

Back
Top Bottom