Earth Is the Loneliest Planet

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Would someone be so kind as to post a link or PM me Earth Is the Loneliest Planet in mp3 format?

Before Constable Anonymous comments, yes I pre-ordered the Deluxe version of the new album on iTunes; however Apple's file codec doesn't work with a number of the devices I want to listen to the track on, and I don't feel like burning the file to a cd rom just to rip it into mp3 format.

As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

-Vaux

Good point. I guess I should be glad I don't have to work around that stuff.
Vaux: check your inbox.
Regards,
FWD

Sorry too not respond sooner. Thank you kindly.:guitar:

This song is a grower. At first I wasn't overly impressed with it, but now I find myself signing it out-loud. An earworm, if you will. I guess that's a good sign.

This song is a grower. At first I wasn't overly impressed with it, but now I find myself signing it out-loud. An earworm, if you will. I guess that's a good sign.

After the flatness of the live version, I'm impressed. The rhythms are airtight. I even find myself enjoying the Kristeen Young parts, with the exception of "YOU YOU YOU."

The "they always blame you, you, you!" line that Morrissey and Kirsteen sing at the same time has certainly taken on a deeper significance this week.

Back
Top Bottom