Morrissey Central "EASTER MESSAGE" (March 25, 2021)

0-1_gwrmog.jpg

How nice of them to think of us... 😏

My Dad cuddled a lamb & went vegetarian that day.

I'd already gone vegetarian because my How To Care For Your Pet Rabbit book included a chapter about how to break his neck, skin him & make a stew out of him.

Sidney would have died of shock if he thought I'd ever hurt him.

I would def die of shock if I had to kill a rabbit. Ask me to a kill a man with words and I am ALWAYS up for that.

The way he sang and keeps singing meat is murder, he made many convert to vegetarianism, and I include myself, but today I want to ask him to prove his presence at Central a Moz dale My Mozzy message, 's Dale Moz dame el gusto mi.....

Moz gave me the final push to stop eating meat, I was suffering it and he clicked me

Morrissey is the ultimate Slacktivist.

Search Slacktivism

Morrissey could buy UK farms and close them down. He won't do that. He'll just post an image online and leave it at that... because Morrissey is a f***ing slacktivist.

Considering that he is the richest man on Earth, he should actually purchase the whole of Europe and create a huge animal sanctuary across the whole continent and probably relocate the humans living there in Mars (he should ALSO purchase Mars and finance the travel + the colonization).

But he won't do it because he is greedy.
Captura de pantalla 2021-03-26 a las 2.33.52 a.m..png

Last edited:
Wee Sidney unsuspecting.

View attachment 70087

Sidney looks a bit like my Momo!
He's old so he sleeps a lot and he's also the sweetest creature who has ever scampered on this earth. An angel even among bunnies.

(His girlfriend is a tyrant and hates me but I'm devoted to her and serve her willingly.)

Bunnies.jpg

I Love to nibble Castros ears, may get a scratched face if I try it on with his back legs though!
awe, Cat scratch!

Sidney looks a bit like my Momo!
He's old so he sleeps a lot and he's also the sweetest creature who has ever scampered on this earth. An angel even among bunnies.

(His girlfriend is a tyrant and hates me but I'm devoted to her and serve her willingly.)

View attachment 70093
What a masterpiece. Look at that face. :hearteyes: Bless him!

I reckon notice how it's "asshole" not like how foreigners say and write "arsehole". I reckon another subtle hint showing how California's Son is American and how he likes to f*** with you delusional jealous assholes c*** twat tit arsehole fark arse chipper curry colour innn n nn n n nnnnn n n nnn n nnn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom