eBay callouts thread

terrancestamp

This guy is selling the new "It's Over" 7" record that was on sale in Vegas for $150. He is now trying to sell it back to fans at $700! What a jerk bag. Calling this person out here on this site. Please don't buy this for $700. It will only encourage this person.

1631023967684.png

Would you be so kind as to explain what:
"Calling this person out here on this site." means as there hasn't been any thread around said item?
I think the ebay listing is dead too.
Regards,
FWD.

It's a signed item: its sale value is arbitrary. The seller can legally and ethically charge any amount. Even if it weren't signed, the seller can happily charge any amount. The most you might do to oppose would be not to buy it. Instead you're giving helpful exposure here?

It's a signed item: its sale value is arbitrary. The seller can legally and ethically charge any amount. Even if it weren't signed, the seller can happily charge any amount. The most you might do to oppose would be not to buy it. Instead you're giving helpful exposure here?
I get what you’re saying but I understand the posters’ anger.
There’s a couple of people who often put signed things on eBay, items which never sell due to the scandalous price. Two items in particular from the same seller, YA Battersea LP and the signed High School TP
Puts them up for £1k every so often.

On the other hand it makes it available to people not in vegas

Unless the poster is actually the seller of course…

Why would one fan want to take advantage of other Morrissey fans in this way? Is that ok? In the world of crazy political correctness, this is ok with everyone? Such greed I am never seen! I say cancel this person! :ROFLMAO:

You find it acceptable for one fan to over charge for an item in order to rip off another fan? It's not illegal, but it sure reeks of greed. I hope nobody buys it and they are stuck with it forever. Don't they even want Morrissey's autograph?? I guess Moz doesn't mean much to them.

It seem apparent from your post that you yourself might even sell Morrissey items? We always forgive people for what we have done first!

Would you be so kind as to explain what:
"Calling this person out here on this site." means as there hasn't been any thread around said item?
I think the ebay listing is dead too.
Regards,
FWD.
I am calling out greed on the part of supposed Morrissey fans! This person bought a single for $150 and is not trying to flog it to another fan for some crazy price. The listing is still alive and well. Let's hope it stays up for ever. Greed is one thing, but greed from a fool is cruel!

Why so mad? Morrissey himself signs albums of other artists to sell for $300 at his mercy stand - is that not greed as well?

You find it acceptable for one fan to over charge for an item in order to rip off another fan? It's not illegal, but it sure reeks of greed. I hope nobody buys it and they are stuck with it forever. Don't they even want Morrissey's autograph?? I guess Moz doesn't mean much to them.

It seem apparent from your post that you yourself might even sell Morrissey items? We always forgive people for what we have done first!

Oh, I agree, it reeks of greed. But I'm not sure petty greed alone warrants our collective opposition? At least not my portion.

And I've never sold not one Moz item never!

Bless Comrades:praying:

700 USA dollars, Comrades?:cry:
very enormity calamity, Comrades:disappointed:

xxx Comrade T

Why anyone would buy anything signed off eBay is beyond me even at a sensible price, there is no way of knowing if it is even genuine?

Back
Top Bottom