Echo & the Bunnymen on Letterman - August 21st

Chickpea

pithy yet degenerate
Just saw this on Slicing Up Eyeballs...

10574397_10152590508373818_3876790068409389606_n.jpg

Great. I'm looking forward to this. I bought Meteorites a few weeks ago and love it!

Just back from seeing the Bunnymen at Irving Plaza. Wishing I'd gone both nights, because it was a fantastic show! Not that I expected any differently, but I've seen Ian in off moods before...tonight he seemed to be having a very good time, even cracked a few smiles. Will was on point as usual. I regret not seeing the Bunnymen with their original lineup, but they've got quite a decent band together right now. The new songs off Meteorites sounded great live.

My photos are not awesome because of the backlighting, but here's a few that aren't completely terrible.

bunnymen1.jpg bunnymen2.jpg bunnymen3.jpg

The Union Transfer show was great. Sound was better than expected, I actually enjoyed the backlighting/fog machine/4 lamps on the stage thing they had going, we got the Back of Love as an encore (I rattled off the "old" songs they were doing every night prior to the show and a coworker exclaimed "that's like a greatest hits show" and I thought to myself that the Back of Love was the one missing classic single). Would've liked to hear Lovers on the Run live as that has a real Ocean Rain feel to it...

Back
Top Bottom