Edinburgh, England pics

Here's a grubby pic of me from this morning...
Picture254.jpg

Picture245.jpg

love

Grim

You'll never let me forget, will you.

Peter

Whoops sorry US, it's just a picturesque place of English folklore tbh!

I've got more I'll dig out, brb!

love

Grim

Picture-3.jpg

love

Grim

Edinburgh: so gay it's almost English.

Smashing pictures :D.

Cheers, I've gorra new camera after leaving the last 1 on the 22 bus ffs! So I'm going to photo Edinburgh & post it for all to see, except next week we are in Ayr, so it'll be pics of there, if there's owt interesting to capture! :)

love

Grim
P.s. Our pal VB provided the lovely shirt I'm wearing, he's got a sewing machine at home & he's up all night knockin' them out! :eek:

Cheers, I've gorra new camera after leaving the last 1 on the 22 bus ffs! So I'm going to photo Edinburgh & post it for all to see, except next week we are in Ayr, so it'll be pics of there, if there's owt interesting to capture! :)

love

Grim
P.s. Our pal VB provided the lovely shirt I'm wearing, he's got a sewing machine at home & he's up all night knockin' them out! :eek:

You left it on the 22! Ha ha . Edinburgh is lovely:).

Ha ha, He worked very hard on the stitching.

love

Grim

Will you be going to the Electric Brae? That freaked me out the first time I went there.

Peter

Will you be going to the Electric Brae? That freaked me out the first time I went there.

Peter

We did last year I never felt a thing tbh, in fact 1st time we just drove past without knowing we'd missed it!

Rabbi Burns cottage is there but looks like any other tbh, it's only a snip to get in too, [opps I've done that one already], these threads could do with a merge or summat? :D

love

Grim

Absolute class Grim:cool:

But didn't Peter say Bob was from Glasgow?:rolleyes:

Sit's back and waits for comments about Rhodes:o

Jukebox Jury

US, if I lived in Rhodes I'd have done some excellent pics for here too but it just wasn't to be!

JJ there is a Glasgow & Boaby link to that pic! But I can't be arsed explaining it just tha-noo! :D

love

Grim

Cool pic! I love the scarf around the dog. Grim, you must have a plethora of t shirts with something on them! I'm gonna get that one shirt from Mozzergrrl. :)

Back
Top Bottom