Edmonton, AB - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Don't badger, it's well documented, but thankfully he's never endorsed Labour or Conservatives who between them have killed more Muslims than For Britain ever will. And as for animal welfare..... Tally hó.
I dont subscribe to politics, I'm not that programmable. Morrissey stirred up a hornets nest by endorsing For Britain, it's publicity it's protesting mainstream politics and it's drawing attention to the complete disregard for animal welfare in mainstream politics and the deliberate mass displacement of Muslim people and forced migration to other countries that can't cope with the sheer numbers.
Look at it rationally.

Ah! Morrissey is supporting anti-Muslim politics due to concern for Muslims! That is rational.

CONCERT REVIEW: Morrissey Shows Up in Edmonton

By Mike Ross for GigCity.CA

View attachment 53033

Excerpt:

"No protesters were spotted – save for hundreds of pissed off people forced to wait in a monkey-f*** security line that stretched well outside the doors (not usually seen in this building). People should know that it’s the artists who dictate the terms of security at their concerts. Morrissey may have fears of people wishing to do him harm, due to some controversial opinions and accusations of alleged racism, which sucks – but what can you do? Ma’am, please empty your purse …"

http://www.gigcity.ca/2019/10/11/concert-review-morrissey-shows-up-in-edmonton/

This review asserts the artist dictates security requirements, the first review says it was the venue's choice.
Regards,
FWD.

Seems UK dates are not likely to happen anytime in the foreseeable future. It would be asking for carnage.
Wouldn't be fair on the fans and not worth the risk.
Perhaps some dates in Europe though?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom