Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Quoting your own post to make it look like some else is agreeing with you doesn't wash.
FWD.

I could invent a new religion tomorrow, like Muhammad did in the 7th Century, and CLAIM it was the same God as Jews and Christians, and claim I was the true descendant of Abraham. That doesn’t make it so.

Well that goes for any religion of course including Christianity. They are all CLAIMS. Christianity appeared too saying it has roots from Judaism. That is of course the problem many Jews have with Christians.

The point is it is all based on blind faith. None of the claims make it so.

I could invent a new religion tomorrow, like Muhammad did in the 7th Century, and CLAIM it was the same God as Jews and Christians, and claim I was the true descendant of Abraham. That doesn’t make it so.

also if you are a Catholic you have to believe the Islamic god is the same god because all catholics are instructed so by council. to Reject that council is a grave sin.

So are you suggesting the Islamic god is fake and doesn't exist? Or are you being truly blasphemous by saying their god is a different god and therefore saying there is more than one god?

Either will get you going to that rather warm place

Could you guys shut the f*** up already. This is a get well thread for Morrissey's mother. This is so disrespectful.
The revolution is useless...
These are guys who didn't have a mother or had a bad mother who didn't love them.
They are thoughts based on deep resentment and absurdity to come to a site dedicated to Morrissey.
These bad people must not forget that everything comes back!!!!!!

Well that goes for any religion of course including Christianity. They are all CLAIMS. Christianity appeared too saying it has roots from Judaism. That is of course the problem many Jews have with Christians.

The point is it is all based on blind faith. None of the claims make it so.
What separates them all is Jesus of Nazareth through His death and resurrection. "Claims," as you yourself make claim, are not needed when there are multiple eyewitness accounts on record. Specifically, witnesses to both his death and resurrection. All you need is one eyewitness, however, more than one solidifies the credibility, reliability and veracity of those eyewitness testimonies/accounts further, and there were multiple eyewitnesses from all walks of life. No other person or individual in the course of world and human history can account for such a feat, let alone stand on its own by the claims of "other" multiple eyewitness accounts.

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

View attachment 58274

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

View attachment 58275

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media item:
offering prayers .
🙏🙏🙏☀️🙏☀️💚🌻🧡

These are guys who didn't have a mother or had a bad mother who didn't love them.
They are thoughts based on deep resentment and absurdity to come to a site dedicated to Morrissey.

A site dedicated to Morrissey that Morrissey asked people to boycott and clearly wore shirts stating his hatred of this site?

That site?

Isn't it therefore disrespectful to Morrissey to be even on here?

I am pretty sure a discussion on theology isn't based on any kind of resentment and I had a great mother thanks.

Everything comes back? In terms of what? Fire and Brimstone?

it's a discussion forum on a web site. Get over yourself.

Quoting your own post to make it look like some else is agreeing with you doesn't wash.
FWD.

í believe that you can go blind with too much of that. According to the Catholic Church...

What separates them all is Jesus of Nazareth through His death and resurrection. "Claims," as you yourself make claim, are not needed when there are multiple eyewitness accounts on record. Specifically, witnesses to both his death and resurrection. All you need is one eyewitness, however, more than one solidifies the credibility, reliability and veracity of those eyewitness testimonies/accounts further, and there were multiple eyewitnesses from all walks of life. No other person or individual in the course of world and human history can account for such a feat, let alone stand on its own by the claims of "other" multiple eyewitness accounts.

Eye witness accounts that Jesus came back to life. Ok. Sure.

The whole basis of Christianity, or indeed any of these religions is that you believe without needing proof. If you need proof then it kind of defeats the faith angle.

There is zero scientific evidence that can prove any of this. People can state whatever they wish re alleged eye witnesses etc but none of that can be proven. There is no proof and to expect there to be any goes against the whole concept of faith.

Then that aside we still come back to the point the Catholic church insists you accept that the Islamic god is the same god. People

also if you are a Catholic you have to believe the Islamic god is the same god because all catholics are instructed so by council. to Reject that council is a grave sin.

So are you suggesting the Islamic god is fake and doesn't exist? Or are you being truly blasphemous by saying their god is a different god and therefore saying there is more than one god?

Either will get you going to that rather warm place

WTF? of course it doesnt its made up 🤒
even that dumb koran says catholics get 0 virgins and 0 nectarines like
muslims get in theit made up heaven:lbf:

WTF? of course it doesnt its made up 🤒
even that dumb koran says catholics get 0 virgins and 0 nectarines like
muslims get in theit made up heaven:lbf:

You can believe in what you want but not if you are a Catholic. The Vatican has instructed people to accept that the Islamic god is the same god.

Jesus exists in the Quran many times as does Mary and the angel Gabriel. The Quran also states that Jesus rose to Heaven.

I assume though you aren't a Catholic so believe what you wish.

It could be argued and is by many people that it is all made up, Islam and Christianity so believe what you will.

My point was just to point out the Catholic Church's stance on Islam which they say as people worshipping the same god and as a very holy way of life and worship.

Whether you believe that or not is obviously up to you as with any religion.

See you’ve done it again Karen. ;)
I did NOT say anything of the sort “about why wars first started“.
You have manipulated what I said to suit your agenda. Go back and read the article again. Take your time and stop rushing.

🇬🇧:knife:

when nerak pegs you as a total mooroon maybe its time to check back into the rubber room:lbf:

You can believe in what you want but not if you are a Catholic. The Vatican has instructed people to accept that the Islamic god is the same god.

Jesus exists in the Quran many times as does Mary and the angel Gabriel. The Quran also states that Jesus rose to Heaven.

I assume though you aren't a Catholic so believe what you wish.

It could be argued and is by many people that it is all made up, Islam and Christianity so believe what you will.

My point was just to point out the Catholic Church's stance on Islam which they say as people worshipping the same god and as a very holy way of life and worship.

Whether you believe that or not is obviously up to you as with any religion.

🤒

of course those peeps appear there, the dumb koran is an illiterate glom from the bible and the talmud FFS dont be a butcher skinny maroon:blushing:
catholics have to partake of the sacraments to go to heaven. looting and killing are the muslim sacraments FFS which dont exist in the catholic church:blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom