Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

🤒

of course those peeps appear there, the dumb koran is an illiterate glom from the bible and the talmud FFS dont be a butcher skinny maroon:blushing:
catholics have to partake of the sacraments to go to heaven. looting and killing are the muslim sacraments FFS which dont exist in the catholic church:blushing:

"looting and killing don't exist in the catholic church"

Do some history. I think you will find a significant amount of looting and killing carried out by the catholic church over the centuries. Where do you think they got their billions from? Active colonialism.

And there are no such things in the Muslim pillars that state people have to loot and kill. People killing have nothing to do with Islam.

"looting and killing don't exist in the catholic church"

Do some history. I think you will find a significant amount of looting and killing carried out by the catholic church over the centuries. Where do you think they got their billions from? Active colonialism.

And there are no such things in the Muslim pillars that state people have to loot and kill. People killing have nothing to do with Islam.

🤒
O so now the Second Vatican is not so good.:mad:
Catholic Church has done no looting for FFS what are you talking about. they got their bread from donations. They never invaded or colonized anyone. Are you a mooroon too?
The Pillars LOL pillars come from that illiterate Koran which was written by the non existing Allah himself :blushing: and the hadith which is INSPIRED by the fake god Allah.:blushing:

No Allah prayers needed nor accepted save them for when the Butcher twat collapses from his stupidity.:thumb:

Eye witness accounts that Jesus came back to life. Ok. Sure.

The whole basis of Christianity, or indeed any of these religions is that you believe without needing proof. If you need proof then it kind of defeats the faith angle.

There is zero scientific evidence that can prove any of this. People can state whatever they wish re alleged eye witnesses etc but none of that can be proven. There is no proof and to expect there to be any goes against the whole concept of faith.

Then that aside we still come back to the point the Catholic church insists you accept that the Islamic god is the same god. People
That's it? o_O Back to what, dude. No one has any reason to take your word here, bot or not. :smiley:

🤒
O so now the Second Vatican is not so good.:mad:
Catholic Church has done no looting for FFS what are you talking about. they got their bread from donations. They never invaded or colonized anyone. Are you a mooroon too?
The Pillars LOL pillars come from that illiterate Koran which was written by the non existing Allah himself :blushing: and the hadith which is INSPIRED by the fake god Allah.:blushing:

No Allah prayers needed nor accepted save them for when the Butcher twat collapses from his stupidity.:thumb:

Try reading about the Doctrine of Discovery for which the current Pope apologised to the people's of the Americas within the last 5 years by asking for forgiveness:

"forgiveness not only for the offenses of the church herself, but also for crimes committed against the native peoples during the so-called conquest of America." Pope Francis

Part of the Doctrine of Discovery contained papal commands to catholics that included this:

"to invade, search out, capture, vanquish, and subdue all Saracens and pagans…the kingdoms, dukedoms, principalities, dominions, possessions, and all movable and immovable goods…held and possessed by them".

This is before you even look at The Spanish Inquisition.

You don't get to be that rich through people putting 10p in a collection basket on Sundays. They are one of the biggest dealers on the Wall Street Stock Exchange but they do say they don't trade with pharmaceutical companies that produce birth control medication.

Many historians have stated the church's actions in the Americas equate to genocide.

That's it? o_O Back to what, dude. No one has any reason to take your word here, bot or not. :smiley:

It isn't my word. The Vatican documents have already been posted on here and publicly accessible if you fancy the time to look. Many popes through the ages have stated that the Islamic god is the same god of Abraham that Catholics worship and this was stated as fact by the Vatican Council under a doctrine of faith which all catholics according to canon law have to accept.

From Vatican Council:

“The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth (Cf. St. Gregory VII, Letter III, 21 to Anazir [Al-Nasir], King of Mauretania PL, 148.451A.), who has spoken to men. They strive to submit themselves without reserve to the hidden decrees of God, just as Abraham submitted himself to God’s plan, to whose faith Muslims eagerly link their own. Although not acknowledging him as God, they venerate Jesus as a prophet, his Virgin Mother they also honor, and even at times devoutly invoke. Further, they await the day of judgment and the reward of God following the resurrection of the dead. For this reason they highly esteem an upright life and worship God, especially by way of prayer, alms-deeds and fasting."

"The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.”"

“Therefore, the Church reproves, as foreign to the mind of Christ, any discrimination against people or any harassment of them on the basis of their race, color, condition in life or religion. Accordingly, following the footsteps of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, the sacred Council earnestly begs the Christian faithful to ‘conduct themselves well among the Gentiles’ (1P 2:12) and if possible, as far as depends on them, to be at peace with all men (cf. Rm 12:18), and in that way to be true sons of the Father who is in heaven (cf. Mt 5:45).”

“Then [we refer] to the adorers of God according to the conception of monotheism, the Muslim religion especially, deserving of our admiration for all that is true and good in their worship of God.”

God have mercy.

Karen, your ecumenical bot keeps going and going and going like the Energizer bunny. :crazy:

Today is the feast of Clare of Assisi, the sister of Francis of Assisi. And I did go to mass this morning & said a prayer & lit a candle for Elizabeth & the family.

To get back on topic for a second.

20200811_170055.jpg

Try reading about the Doctrine of Discovery for which the current Pope apologised to the people's of the Americas within the last 5 years by asking for forgiveness:

"forgiveness not only for the offenses of the church herself, but also for crimes committed against the native peoples during the so-called conquest of America." Pope Francis

Part of the Doctrine of Discovery contained papal commands to catholics that included this:

"to invade, search out, capture, vanquish, and subdue all Saracens and pagans…the kingdoms, dukedoms, principalities, dominions, possessions, and all movable and immovable goods…held and possessed by them".

You don't get to be that rich through people putting 10p in a collection basket on Sundays. They are one of the biggest dealers on the Wall Street Stock Exchange but they do say they don't trade with pharmaceutical companies that produce birth control medication.

Many historians have stated the church's actions in the Americas equate to genocide.

🤒

the pope is apologizing for PAPAL commands?o_O
im sure once the Pope made his new 'command'
every catholic ran out to buy a bubushka:blushing:
they build churches in the Americas just like
you Islam twats build mosques. thats what peeps did back then build churches, what did you want them to build? roller discos?
are you as
slow as you appear to be WTF???
are you surface?:mad:

WTF are you talking about FFS? Ayatollahs run several countries :lbf:
the own all the oil in it they have 10 quadrillions in the stock market ....you cant be that dumb, is this skinny?:lbf:

Remember who you’re talking to; the thickest, most empty headed, loudmouthed yob on all of Solo. Don’t expect him/it to take to reason or understand any intellectual reasoning.

Today is the feast of Clare of Assisi, the sister of Francis of Assisi. And I did go to mass this morning & said a prayer & lit a candle for Elizabeth & the family.

To get back on topic for a second.

View attachment 58323
Ever the voice of reason and goodness in this cesspool. 🙌🏻

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom