Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Well that goes for any religion of course including Christianity. They are all CLAIMS. Christianity appeared too saying it has roots from Judaism. That is of course the problem many Jews have with Christians.

The point is it is all based on blind faith. None of the claims make it so.
Christianity didn't just CLAIM to have roots in Judaism, it's early adherents, and Christ himself, were all Jews. Utterly different from the c 7th century claims of an Arabian bandit.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui,
Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.

Sancta Maria,
R. ora pro nobis.
Sancta Dei Genetrix,
R. ora pro nobis.
Sancta Virgo virginum,
R. ora pro nobis.

Litaniae Sanctorum

🤒
please dont post any more left wing propaganda FFS there are enough commies in here.:blushing:
Catholic Church prohibits killing and looting quit posting ponyo_O
however those native religions enslaved everybody, had soccer games
with peeps head and would drink human blood FFS :rolleyes:
You dont seem to be the radish of religion,where you dont know most of what you post about. get wise and learn FFSo_O

What I have stated comes from the Catholic Church. not from commies. The Pope has apologised for the atrocities committed by the church. He did this in Bolivia around 2015. I am just pointing out historical facts according to church documents.

You aren't really funny but you display yourself as being a little lacking in grey matter.

Christianity didn't just CLAIM to have roots in Judaism, it's early adherents, and Christ himself, were all Jews. Utterly different from the c 7th century claims of an Arabian bandit.

Well not really. Mohammad isnt declared to be a god, just a human but a human descended from Ishmael who was the descendent of Abraham and worshipped the same god as Abraham as do Christians.

Both Islam and Christianity have ancestors who were jews, from the same family tree if it were.

Whether you believe in Islam or not as a Christian Catholics have to follow the teaching of the 2nd Vatican Council when the church stated that the god worshipped by Islam was the same monotheistic god as the Christian god.

Whether you believe in any of it is obviously up to you. Both state Jesus lived and both treat his mother with huge reverence so they aren't exactly poles apart. Most Christian leaders welcome Muslims into their collaborating work. Most islamophobes still state Islam is not the same god.

What I have stated comes from the Catholic Church. not from commies. The Pope has apologised for the atrocities committed by the church. He did this in Bolivia around 2015. I am just pointing out historical facts according to church documents.

You aren't really funny but you display yourself as being a little lacking in grey matter.

🤒

OY the Catholic Church is filled with Commies up the brim, what are you talking about FFS.:lbf:

this commie Pope apologized for what the OTHER pope said and did FFS both are Popes. You can safely disregard what the commie Pope has to say, and go to heaven. Commie Pope may be delayed tho for dissing the previous Popes.:blushing:
All you have to is do your sacraments.
george salmon is this you?:mad:

Well not really. Mohammad isnt declared to be a god, just a human but a human descended from Ishmael who was the descendent of Abraham and worshipped the same god as Abraham as do Christians.

Both Islam and Christianity have ancestors who were jews, from the same family tree if it were.

Whether you believe in Islam or not as a Christian Catholics have to follow the teaching of the 2nd Vatican Council when the church stated that the god worshipped by Islam was the same monotheistic god as the Christian god.

Whether you believe in any of it is obviously up to you. Both state Jesus lived and both treat his mother with huge reverence so they aren't exactly poles apart. Most Christian leaders welcome Muslims into their collaborating work. Most islamophobes still state Islam is not the same god.
🤒

one is named Yahweh, the other Jesus and the third Allah.
this is according to the Gods themselves.

Catholics dont have to be dumb or Islamic ignore the ayatollah here.:blushing:
there was the one Pope who promoted Hitler, then there was the next one who was a Lenninist. You can ignore everything they said and go to Heaven, in fact ignoring all that second vatican nonsense will probably get you fast tracked.

:)

:rolleyes:

thats right so that one statement is the one you have to follow if you are catholic.🤒
you dont have to follow the pope in politics and islam :crazy:

that would mean you would go to hell if you disobeyed the other popes who condemned islam and communism.

i would say 99 percent of popes condemned islam and communism with a mere 1 percent promoting it. :thumb:

only skinny and george salmon can be this dumb so its a tossup.:mad:

Well not really again. I have explained infallibility and has nothing to do with Canon Laws which any pope can make and they do and many popes change the laws of older popes.

Same as with secular laws. You may not agree with a law but it still stands and laws change as times go by.

All catholics have to follow every canon law. To not do so is stated as grave sin. Abortion is against canon law and practising it will definitely get you excommunicated but that has never been stated ex cathedra because ex cathedra is designed for only absolute non changing statements of faith. Laws are not made ex cathedral but are binding if you want to be a catholic.

Lots of popes going back to Pope Gregory way back through to the current pope via paul vi, John Paul ii, benedict, Francis have stated Islamic god and Christian god is the same god.

Anyone can disregard canon law and the teachings of Vatican council but they would not then be catholic. You can’t be a member of a religion and disregard its laws and teachings. People who do that tend to find themselves being excommunicated.

🤒

OY the Catholic Church is filled with Commies up the brim, what are you talking about FFS.:lbf:

this commie Pope apologized for what the OTHER pope said and did FFS both are Popes. You can safely disregard what the commie Pope has to say, and go to heaven. Commie Pope may be delayed tho for dissing the previous Popes.:blushing:
All you have to is do your sacraments.
george salmon is this you?:mad:

No you can’t disregard canon laws of the current Curia and pope regardless if Franciscans treated natives badly in the Americas.

The laws that matter are current laws even if they differ from older laws.

It used to be illegal for women to vote but current law says women can vote so using your argument it is still illegal for women and vote. Makes no sense.

Sometimes, for fun, I open a post like this with many pages of comments and only read the first page and the last and then try to guess what page it all went to shit on.

Usually it's the 2nd.
Yes yes it happens to me sometimes .
But i understand why Moz doesn't want the solo...
This thread is to respect his mother and him,just for that.
However ,they talk about religion nd politics ,as if nothing is happening, and they cannot respect Morrissey ,not even when their mother is dying.
It is unfortunate ,it does not surprise me from some , but from others who say they love it and get hooked with out of place talks....
What happens to everyone who doesn't have positive feelings?
Maybe i'am sensitive and that's wrong ,that's the way the world is....
Sometimes this place sucks!!!!!☹
Best wishes to Morrissey and her mother from the heart!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤

What pays my attention (beside all the seriousness of the situation) is why does he adress those specific countries instead of just saying " I'm asking for the pray of all my fans around the world"?

🤒

one is named Yahweh, the other Jesus and the third Allah.
this is according to the Gods themselves.

Catholics dont have to be dumb or Islamic ignore the ayatollah here.:blushing:
there was the one Pope who promoted Hitler, then there was the next one who was a Lenninist. You can ignore everything they said and go to Heaven, in fact ignoring all that second vatican nonsense will probably get you fast tracked.

:)

God has many names in both the bible and the quran. Your equating Jesus with Allah or Yahweh shows your lack of theological knowledge.

As Pope John Paul showed in his speech in 1981 to Muslims in the Philippines:

“Dear Muslims, my brothers: I would like to add that we Christians, just like you, seek the basis and model of mercy in God himself, the God to whom your Book gives the very beautiful name of al-Rahman, while the Bible calls him al-Rahum, the Merciful One.”

I dont believe there was a pope who "promoted" hitler. There was co-operation between the church and hitler during the war including co-operation at handing over jews to the nazis. This is action carried out as individuals and there was no Law made that told catholics to be antisemitic.

The Borgia popes got married, some had many mistresses and many children and armies but that doesn't mean this is currently accepted as being the correct way to live a catholic life. The personal actions by a pope in the past or the actions of abusing priests or the actions of abusing monks or priests of the Inquisition do not mean that such actions are ok as a Catholic. It is a flawed argument. Not everything the pope does personally is considered canon law.

Most popes have always condemned communism as an evil. In fact I am not aware of any pope that has supported any communist government so calling them commies makes no sense.

Your answers demonstrate a complete lack of understanding and knowledge of how Catholic theology is structured and how its laws and council operate and how that differs from historic personal actions of popes.

Yes yes it happens to me sometimes .
But i understand why Moz doesn't want the solo...
This thread is to respect his mother and him,just for that.
However ,they talk about religion nd politics ,as if nothing is happening, and they cannot respect Morrissey ,not even when their mother is dying.
It is unfortunate ,it does not surprise me from some , but from others who say they love it and get hooked with out of place talks....
What happens to everyone who doesn't have positive feelings?
Maybe i'am sensitive and that's wrong ,that's the way the world is....
Sometimes this place sucks!!!!!☹
Best wishes to Morrissey and her mother from the heart!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤

It isnt a church. Get over yourself. He and his mother don't come here and being here disrespects his request to boycott it.

If you think people having a discussion on theology started because of the subject matter of praying is disrespectful then maybe you should chill a bit. It's M-solo and a discussion forum not a religious retreat of silence.

What pays my attention (beside all the seriousness of the situation) is why does he adress those specific countries instead of just saying " I'm asking for the pray of all my fans around the world"?

It is very odd to even in his moment of desperation to hold a grudge against the UK, the very country where his mother is being treated. Seems not particularly christian

Well not really again. I have explained infallibility and has nothing to do with Canon Laws which any pope can make and they do and many popes change the laws of older popes.

Same as with secular laws. You may not agree with a law but it still stands and laws change as times go by.

All catholics have to follow every canon law. To not do so is stated as grave sin. Abortion is against canon law and practising it will definitely get you excommunicated but that has never been stated ex cathedra because ex cathedra is designed for only absolute non changing statements of faith. Laws are not made ex cathedral but are binding if you want to be a catholic.

Lots of popes going back to Pope Gregory way back through to the current pope via paul vi, John Paul ii, benedict, Francis have stated Islamic god and Christian god is the same god.

Anyone can disregard canon law and the teachings of Vatican council but they would not then be catholic. You can’t be a member of a religion and disregard its laws and teachings. People who do that tend to find themselves being excommunicated.

🤒

anyone can disregard the canon law and teachings of the vatican but they cannot be catholic:lbf:

5 minutes ago you were posting that CATHOLICS were looting and pillaging and killing all over the world. yet looting and pillaging and killing are against the canon law and the vatican.:blushing:
how can you be a catholic if you loot and pillage FFS have you
even heard of the law of contradiction by Aristotle. o_O:lbf:

now suddenly its the other way around🤒

who has even been brought up on charges for violating of
the canon?:crazy: or excommunicated for laughing at the dumb
muslim talk in vatican 2? Catholic God has 3 persons in it,
while Allah is one but fake.o_O no where in the canon law
does it state that you have to be a morooon to be a catholic.

you should quit posting commie heresy on here its embarrasing.:blushing:

God has many names in both the bible and the quran. Your equating Jesus with Allah or Yahweh shows your lack of theological knowledge.

As Pope John Paul showed in his speech in 1981 to Muslims in the Philippines:

“Dear Muslims, my brothers: I would like to add that we Christians, just like you, seek the basis and model of mercy in God himself, the God to whom your Book gives the very beautiful name of al-Rahman, while the Bible calls him al-Rahum, the Merciful One.”

I dont believe there was a pope who "promoted" hitler. There was co-operation between the church and hitler during the war including co-operation at handing over jews to the nazis. This is action carried out as individuals and there was no Law made that told catholics to be antisemitic.

The Borgia popes got married, some had many mistresses and many children and armies but that doesn't mean this is currently accepted as being the correct way to live a catholic life. The personal actions by a pope in the past or the actions of abusing priests or the actions of abusing monks or priests of the Inquisition do not mean that such actions are ok as a Catholic. It is a flawed argument. Not everything the pope does personally is considered canon law.

Most popes have always condemned communism as an evil. In fact I am not aware of any pope that has supported any communist government so calling them commies makes no sense.

Your answers demonstrate a complete lack of understanding and knowledge of how Catholic theology is structured and how its laws and council operate and how that differs from historic personal actions of popes.

FFS 🤒

The Pope made a Concordat with Hitler, ageed that german priests would stay out of politics. The previous Pope also made deal with Mussolini.

For many many years, the Vatican wouldnt make a deal with liberal democracies, soon as the fascists got into power BINGOo_O

The afterwards, they went Commie.
Most Jesuits are bona fide Marxist Leninists FFS. I cant believe im having to post this FFS:rolleyes: Including this Pope.:mad:

You should educate yourself.:rolleyes:

That is exactly what I said. It is the future messiah as part of Judaism but not relevant to Christianity or Islam.

This isn't exactly what you said. You are quite wrong about not being relevant to Christianity. You are quite right about not being relevant to Islam. So, why did you say that they are all the same? Jesus the Messiah is quite relevant to both Messianic believers and to born-again believers of the Christian faith. It is not the Mahdi as you hope it would be, is it? You are talking apples and oranges. Theologically they are as far as the east is from the west. Islam will not embrace their Messiah in any way or form, and God forbid the Messiah is a Jew, let alone comes from the line/seed of David (i.e., Davidic Covenant). You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth otherwise.

No you can’t disregard canon laws of the current Curia and pope regardless if Franciscans treated natives badly in the Americas.

The laws that matter are current laws even if they differ from older laws.

It used to be illegal for women to vote but current law says women can vote so using your argument it is still illegal for women and vote. Makes no sense.

🤒
maybe someone forgot to tell you that women STILL cant vote
under the canon law.:lbf:

Catholics can laugh at Islam all day and no charges will be brought up
against them under the canon law.:lbf: so you are good to go. there is no such thing a Muslim Canon law where do you get all this misinformation?:mad:

i really hope you are George Salmon. Im hoping there aint two of him:blushing:

Unveiling a new work on the Second Vatican Council in Rome , Cardinal Walter Brandmuller, the retired president of the Pontifical Committee for Historical Sciences, announced that Vatican II’s decrees on non-Christian religions (Nostra Aetate) and Religious Freedom (Dignitatas Humanae) “do not have a binding doctrinal content, so one can dialogue about them.”

4. Where the Council was not teaching on matters of faith and morals, such as where it was describing contemporary conditions or offering recommendations for renewal, its statements are to be received with respect and gratitude but are not necessarily flawless in either their factual accuracy or their prudential judgment.

🤒

Catholic peeps read the above. You can give up islam without worry:rock:
You can ignore the Islamic heretic posting here. :blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom