Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

True & I'm sure he has friends, colleagues, cousins, he's not alone. It's just harder, I think - Morrissey's sister has her own family, I've heard this his Dad is remarried, they are not 'lone wolves' in quite the way that he seems to be.

Well...I had my aunt die, my mum die....my dad got dementia, then died. Had best friends and a long-term love desert me......can't say it hasn't messed me up but I think he'll cope better. I hope he does, if the worse happens.

We’re losing spiritual focus. Now might not be the time.

Absolutely.

Today is the feast of Saint Dominic & August is the month of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. (Since Morrissey has requested intercession).

8bdc4758a9cb1f30de97b1f36ed85ead.jpg

43cf46d6b94d2f73048cdae7c2992242.jpg

I hope she recovers.

What is vahaan koee kal hal?

Wonder why UK is not on list of countries beseeched?
"There is no tomorrow" in Hindi, apparently.

I hope she recovers.

I'm not so up on Sanskrit, or whatever it is.

As for the list of countries, they are all very religious countries, predominantly catholic (UK excluded). He is invoking as much help as possible.

Google translated, last letter is mis-represented as an 'l' when it should be an 'i'
Yes. As I said in another thread, that might have to do with spelling variation that comes with transcribing phrases from languages that use alphabets different from our Latin one.

I hope she recovers.

He's beseeching the Catholic world. Israel is the Holy Land. His Latin American fanbase is very Catholic.

I'm sure all thoughts & prayers are welcome from anywhere.

Hope your mother has a fast and speedy recovery. I met my husband through this website, so if it wasn’t for you, who knows what would’ve happened. Love you always.

Darling man, so sad for you i cried! What a shock, I wish i could hold you so close my love.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom