Ellen Tribute Thread

Do you think a mass suicide is in order?
do.jpg

O rly?

Re: ffs

yell.gif

Last edited:
i find it so completely ironic that scarlet posted her picture like, 27 times in the past week. and then a couple people repost it and they get banned. ha!

No no no..I posted 4 or 5 pictures and posted the same one twice. Count you thick slag

No shit and she enjoyed every minute of her 'over-the-top' exposure :rolleyes:

well Scarlet, you think you've won...

And what the bloody hell are you doing on the pigsty? And your hair leaves ever so much to be desired. But of course the Americans have always been about 10 years behind us and Europeans for style and fashion

Trufax! She is a huge attention whore.

And you're not?

Hey Scarlett!

Just wondered why you did object to your pics being reposted ?

:confused:

And what the bloody hell are you doing on the pigsty? And your hair leaves ever so much to be desired. But of course the Americans have always been about 10 years behind us and Europeans for style and fashion

Is that a new Scarlet rule that I can't be in your lair? If you want to find the pig...

Thanks for the style-tips, miss hate couture. I happen to be getting my haircut today. That should be a load off your over-dyed mind.

Hey Scarlett!

Just wondered why you did object to your pics being reposted ?

Well I have no idea where on earth they have been reposted?? I suppose if you cannot beat them...join them

Well I have no idea where on earth they have been reposted?? I suppose if you cannot beat them...join them

Oh,it was just that it said on here that you'd objected to them being posted and asked for them to be taken off.

what? ok now you're lying. you specifically said something about it in the thread where GLU's reposted, and then you told Arsenal go to look at that thread when he asked about a full body shot.

you're either lying or retarded. thats what started all this reposting pictures mess, f***ING DUH!!! :rolleyes:

Tags
ellen good free ellen scarlet bad tits or gtfo turned her spoon too much
Back
Top Bottom