Eminem likes Morrissey?

Oh come on, you're just too nice ;)
And anyway, tin hats are the latest trend, so I've been told.

Well thankyou I've always longed to be in fashion!

Aren't we in a nice little world of merry agreement? It almost wants me to go on a picnic to Yellowstone park with Yogi Bear and a hamper full of cheese and tomato sandwiches.

And since we're at it I also agree with you about Eminem re. on just about everything.

Hell you don't have to go looking for interviews it's right there in the lyrics.

What is it from 'Stan?' "Come on dog I'm just clowning."

And the other one, I forget the song, something along the lines of "just like Elvis Presley I take black music and make me wealthy."s

Something like that. I mean geeze how much more obvious does he have to make it?

I think Sistersheila vastly underrates Eminem's intelligence if they think he'd just let 'whatever whatever' to be posted on his website.

The man understands every aspect of fame. You get the sense that just like Morrissey he spent years preparing for 'the moment'. Everything is planned and everything is there for a reason.

And if Elton John the 'gayest man in the world' TM is prepared to stand on a stage with him and not take offence then neither am I.

(Puts newly fashionable tin hat back on.)

Last edited:
Grundgesetz Artikel 5...:)

We'll never ever know.
I said nothing against free speech and the opions of others( just because i dont like it i dont imply my opnion on others )and the freedom of art
if it sound like that then it was a unfortunate choice of words but i didnt attack anyone for liking him....
he is very popular and do have lyrics i dont agree with but oh well...thats just the way it is....

but there are some people who like him and some do not..and therefore im expressing my opnion just as you did...hope you didnt get my post wrong it was not directed in your direction was just generally expressing my thoughts about him...so no hard feelings between us,my dear..no? :sweet::sweet:

Last edited:
Well thankyou I've always longed to be in fashion!

Aren't we in a nice little world of merry agreement? It almost wants me to go on a picnic to Yellowstone park with Yogi Bear and a hamper full of cheese and tomato sandwiches.

And since we're at it I also agree with you about Eminem re. on just about everything.

Hell you don't have to go looking for interviews it's right there in the lyrics.

What is it from 'Stan?' "Come on dog I'm just clowning."

And the other one, I forget the song, something along the lines of "just like Elvis Presley I take black music and make me wealthy."s

Something like that. I mean geeze how much more obvious does he have to make it?

I think Sistersheila vastly underrates Eminem's intelligence if they think he'd just let 'whatever whatever' to be posted on his website.

The man understands every aspect of fame. You get the sense that just like Morrissey he spent years preparing for 'the moment'. Everything is planned and everything is there for a reason.

And if Elton John the 'gayest man in the world' TM is prepared to stand on a stage with him and not take offence then neither am I.

(Puts newly fashionable tin hat back on.)

I (oh shit) agree. And I'm starving, so cheese and tomato sandwiches would be nice.

I also agree on everything else. But we're about to get this thread moved to "Other Music", so let's just agree that we apparently completely agree on Mr Matters, shall we? :D

I said nothing against free speech and the opions of others( just because i dont like it i dont imply my opnion on others )
if it sound slike that then it was a unfortunate chpise of words but i didnt attack anyone for liking him....
but there are some people who like him and some do not..and therefore im expressing my opnion just as you did...hope you didnt get my post wrong it was not directed in your direction was just generally expressing my thoughts about him...so no hard feelings between us,my dear..no? :sweet::sweet:

Hell no, dear. I did mean that you have every right to express your opinion! :)

Yes..................I ummmmm.......agree!

I shall see you on another thread where we will no doubt agree. You bring the tomatoes and I'll bring the cheese, Welsh vegetarian apparently.

Goodnight and thankyou.

^ :eek: I had not seen that before. Kinda funny but still wrong :rolleyes:

Freaky. The website, the Moz lyrics -everything.

Hip Hop, please die.

LOL, hip hop die. yo yo sista hip hop is here to stay. at least that is what they say.

"so i was rolling down the street in my 5.0 looking for some action when I rolled up on these ho's, they were robbin the local liquor store."

um that's all i got, Jenn is not a very good rapper :p.

that remix is great i can finaly play my mates a smiths song where they won't try to rip out their own ears

''My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a fag or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"

Fukc that, take drugs, rape sluts
Make fun of gay clubs, men who wear make-up

Yeah those passages were specifically included to piss off idiots like you, in the knowledge that you'd rip them completely out of context.

Nobody who listened to the entire album from which they come (The Marshall Mathers LP) and took in a little bit of context (the odd supporting interview or two) could really interpret them literally.

If we restricted art so that we only permitted art which could be quoted in part without offence or with complete understanding, we'd absurdly limit the variety of art that could be produced. It goes without saying that Morrissey would be similarly condemned.

Yeah those passages were specifically included to piss off idiots like you, in the knowledge that you'd rip them completely out of context.

Nobody who listened to the entire album from which they come (The Marshall Mathers LP) and took in a little bit of context (the odd supporting interview or two) could really interpret them literally.

If we restricted art so that we only permitted art which could be quoted in part without offence or with complete understanding, we'd absurdly limit the variety of art that could be produced. It goes without saying that Morrissey would be similarly condemned.

As you can take from my earlier comments, I fully agree - with the last two paragraphs, but there's no reason to call anyone on here an idiot, IMHO.

As you can take from my earlier comments, I fully agree - with the last two paragraphs, but there's no reason to call anyone on here an idiot, IMHO.

I, ahem..... agree also.

i would better be off ignore you little attention seeker....
this a free world and if i dont like something i have every right to express it just like you. if you do like him fine .and because i dont ,you have the need to calling me a idiot?
-thats sooo mature, my dear
ohh please:let me get on your level for once : f*** off

edit: ohhh 2-loc ...JUST PUT ME ON THE IGNORE LIST st then then you NEVER EVER have to read my "brain dead "comments again...
so you have the energy worrying about a post-god...i read these , got my info out of it and then dont think of any post afterwards..if i dont like the style of writing of a post then i dont read it....
really -why do you spend so much energy getting all heat up about some OTHER post...and see the need to calling people names if they
dont agree with you..
why dont you just say :well i dont agree with you and why... .
that would be a decent way .is there a need to be so abusive?
but your response to this would be even more abusive ..since i react on it...
so put me on your ignore list just as i have you on mine and you are never forced to read my posts again...

Last edited:

No need for calling people idiots who dislike hip hop and Eminem.
I enjoy listening to Eminem, but it's unnecessary to impose your view to others with confrontational manner.

i would better be off ignore you little attention seeker....
this a free world and if i dont like something i have every right to express it just like you. if you do like him fine ..and you have no right calling me a idiot (why?because i dont like these lyrics) so f*** off

Poor you, we all know you don't deserve to being called an idiot.
*hugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom