Morrissey Central "ENNIO MORRICONE" / "MORRICONE & MORRISSEY IN ROMA" (July 6, 2020)

images_hsqmlt.jpg

"Ennio Morricone, the exalted and revered Italian composer, has died aged 91 in Rome. Morricone and his orchestra played on Morrissey's album "Ringleader Of The Tormentors"."

Unknown_copy_22_klt2n6.jpg

"I was aware that Morricone had said no to U2, no to David Bowie, and no to Robbie Williams, so I was thrilled when he said Yes to me. His contributions to my 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' album are, naturally, completely dismissed by the jargon jugglers, but they burst and thrive in my heart forever. In reflection of the happiest days imaginable, I say the temporary parting of ar'ri've'der'ci to he who gave all to the greatness of Italia."

MORRISSEY
6 July 2020

FWD.

UPDATE July 7:

Link posted by joe frady:

ENNIO MORRICONE…
….CONDUCTS MORRISSEY'S 'DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP ME' IN ROMA

https://t.co/7JKy5EkYnW

Our thanks to Alice Gahan.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
🎵"But I know that you would like me...
If only you could meet me..." 🎵

Very, very doubtful, Moz. You've become a shameless self-aggrandizing egomaniac and right-wing nutter. What a waste of an otherwise extraordinary legacy.

Morrissey said:
His contributions to my 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' album ... burst and thrive in my heart forever.

So why did you decide against including them on the album, yer bullshitter.

OP updated with a similar Central post - so combined.
Regards,
FWD.

Viva Barone Raffaele top Italian Police Officer who “terrorised“ Steve for 35 minutes on the streets of Rome.

Whilst on duty Barone of Polizia 113 on his motorcycle registered G2458 bravely challenged a car being driven at speed in the wrong direction.
This was a time of very high international security due to threats of suicide attacks and somehow Steve was involved with this incident, driver/passenger/other. Much was made of this incident by Mr Morrissey’s Nephew on social media who claimed the event was witnessed and filmed by a gathering crowd. The social media posts have since been deleted and to this day we still await the footage.

I‘d like to take this opportunity to appeal to any member of the public who witnessed this incident to come forward. Please cast your mind back to July 4th 2017 at around 7:45 local time. Did you see a car speeding in the wrong direction just outside the Nike store?
Was you in the large crowd that gathered? Do you have any footage on your mobile phone?

This was a very traumatic event for Barone given the heightened sense of security. No doubt he still has flashbacks of that car travelling in the wrong direction at high speed. Please do the right thing and come forward so we can get some closure for Mr Raffaele and his family.

Remember. This was an isolated incident. Please don’t have nightmares.

🇬🇧 :knife:

Good to know that morrisey had worked with Morricone. From a grande yo another grande. Maestros of music. Thanks.

Using a death to promote his album and massage his ego is what it is.
Low life.

He is the gift that just keeps on giving LOL 😂
He reached the top of the ladder, couldn’t keep up and now it’s crystal clear he really wasn’t anything special at all. A great pretender who stole from others and enjoyed walking in the rain just to get wet on purpose.
Nobody’s Nothing.
Total CrankFraud.
Full of shit.

🇬🇧 :knife:

I reckon me think sometimes I don't know which country the California Son loves most, the USA or Italy too right bloomin' onion fek'll chipper curry c*** tit twat innn nnnnn nnnnnn nnn n it.

All I read was "once upon a time I was respected, and only idiots would judge me based on my behavior and words since."

Morrissey once brushed shoulders with the greats. Now he brushes his combover while paid sycophants tell him he is great.

RIP to the great Maestro, and you're next, Morrissey.

All I read was "once upon a time I was respected, and only idiots would judge me based on my behavior and words since."

Morrissey once brushed shoulders with the greats. Now he brushes his combover while paid sycophants tell him he is great.

RIP to the great Maestro, and you're next, Morrissey.

Of course you would.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom