Morrissey Central Ennio Morricone

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Me looking at the state of Central 👇

cat.jpg

This is old news. I like your pussy pic doe

Is there already a thread on it? Ach.

It is a very cute pic.

it is literally YEARS OLD. Someone even edited together what they think the original version of the song sounded like from it.

it is literally YEARS OLD. Someone even edited together what they think the original version of the song sounded like from it.

I think Central have just posted it though!! Or my phone has become weird.

who cares what Central does? Dude literally posted an obituary for his cat.

It's the only place you can sort of see him aside from on stage & whatever department of Harvey Nicks he's taken residence in. 🙃

It's the only place you can sort of see him aside from on stage & whatever department of Harvey Nicks he's taken residence in. 🙃

I don’t want to see him unless he’s on stage. I give zero f***s about who he is or what he does when he isn’t singing. Honestly, I’d rather not know as much about him as I do. Getting wrapped up in the lives of strangers isn’t healthy.

I don’t want to see him unless he’s on stage. I give zero f***s about who he is or what he does when he isn’t singing. Honestly, I’d rather not know as much about him as I do. Getting wrapped up in the lives of strangers isn’t healthy.

I agree - it's just at the moment all the crap out there about him might stop him getting on the stage & I think showbiz types should either be on stage or in jail - not in weird gossip limbos.

Back
Top Bottom