Ever dress like Morrissey? Show us :)

Woo! I've found some photos of me looking like Morrissey (although not dressed as him, fingers crossed I'll find the ones I'm looking for soon). Strangely enough, I'm actually in Rome in these photos. :D Maybe it's da Roman Vibes. :D

Autumn06140.jpg

Autumn06037.jpg

(Please remember I'm a little bit bigger now, and not quite so adorable. :D)

i feel a bit of an imposter because i never post on these boards thus no-one knows who the hell I am...but it's good to know there are other girls out there making themselves as much like Morrissey as physically possible! despite the fact it's a rubbish photo and my hair is the same colour as the background. but hey ho.

Woo! I've found some photos of me looking like Morrissey
Autumn06037.jpg

Loving the Rome pose, very Morrissey :)

Loving the Rome pose, very Morrissey :)

I thought it was, which was why I posted it. The reason why I posted that other one was because there's a recent photo of Morrissey and I swear he has the exact same facial expression. If I can find it, I'll post it so you can compare.

Either way, you're very cute <333 :)

Thank you, although I'm already taken. :rolleyes:

Ehm something.

Me as Morrissey (again)...
n560023372_245221_1737.jpg

you have the brett anderson about you as well in this pic ... not a bad thing btw

Woo! I've found some photos of me looking like Morrissey (although not dressed as him, fingers crossed I'll find the ones I'm looking for soon). Strangely enough, I'm actually in Rome in these photos. :D Maybe it's da Roman Vibes. :D
i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Franzanna/Autumn06037.jpg[/IMG]

im sure you are just as adorable

Back
Top Bottom