Every UK Morrissey 12 " vinyl for sale - money raised to go to refugee charity in the UK

A

Anonymous

I'm selling all my vinyl.
I want nothing to do with a twat who supports Nigel Farage and calls his victory Magnificent.

That'll show him. :rolleyes:

Yes, cause he sort of spies on this board and now he is in tears. :ha-no:
And getting very jealous of course for the money that will be earned with these.
He thinks, God why didn't I collect my own stuff.

As a matter a fact, isn't strange that if you're in that emotional stage and getting all worked up about such a futility, you immediately turn into a businesswise person who wants to make money with something he so obviously despises? I think it does. It's kind of weird.

As a matter a fact, isn't strange that if you're in that emotional stage and getting all worked up about such a futility, you immediately turn into a businesswise person who wants to make money with something he so obviously despises? I think it does. It's kind of weird.

Good point. I couldn't agree more. :tiphat:

I am very interested,if you could send me details of what you have and a price hopefully we can do some business

Can you send me a PM for the items you are selling?

Cheers!

Mbr.

Can you send me a PM for the items you are selling?

Cheers!

Mbr.

Anonymous users are unable to access to tools such as private / visitor message etc.

If this particular user is serious, he would have added eBay link or his email address.

Back
Top Bottom