Morrissey Central "Everyday Is Like Sunday" & "Everyday" (April 8, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Everyday Is Like Sunday" - April 8, 2020

Unknown_copy_19_opfrhy.jpg

"World health is none of your business
you must not tamper with arrangements
work hard and sweetly pay your taxes
but never asking 'what for?'

World health is none of your business
police will stun you with their stun-guns
or they'll disable you with tasers
that's what government's for

World health is none of your business
so would you kindly keep your nose out?
the rich must profit and get richer
and the poor MUST stay poor

the next time you vote
don't repeat this process
the next time you vote
don't repeat this process … "

Morrissey Central: "Everyday" (April 8, 2020)

No person attributed for the lyric changes.
Regards,
FWD.

I always thought this song marked the exact point where the wheels properly came off for Morrissey (lyrically and musically). Adding the shonky update to make it 'relevant' just seems to highlight what a load of vacuous twaddle it really is.

Spare us the political 'insights' from a semi-detached multi-millionaire living in tax exile in Lausanne, while the rest of us try to stay well, scrape together the means to survive, protect our most vulnerable loved ones and pray to God our prime minister doesn't die.

Oh come on - credit where it's due. Yes, the words are dismal. It could even be his worst song ever, lyrically - patronising, dim-witted, foolish.
But it is a great piece of music. Boz did well with this composition.

Not as rich as Paul Heaton though - am I right?!

Paul Heaton is 100% cuck and uses that chick as a prop to make money as he otherwise would have no income whatsoever:circustent:
he is a right cucker that heaton is. half his money goes to commies and islam while the proper british feed him. nothwithsanding the above, heaton gobbles on:wolfface::basketball::basketball:'s

the rich must profit and get richer - strange line from a rich man?
Yes, and more so for a man who urges us all to vote for a party that will hand even more money to the rich. #worldsmostmuddledpopsinger

EDIT: It maybe did need it's own thread. I'll work this place out eventually! ?

I doubt this needs its own thread & I can't see one too suitable? - so I'll pop it here.

Cutnpaste Wizards Far Out have nicked a Quietus article from The Olden Days before The Quietus hated Moz for THE PIN.

It's his favourite albums (again) - quite nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is using the moment.
Using the moment to promote himself.
Despicable clown.
Useing the moment to promote,
to self aggrandize nothing and no one but himself.
Vile clown.
That's your opinion. I don't see it that way. If Moz wanted simply to promote himself and to self aggrandize, he would have done that multiple times like many other artists do all the time. That's is not his style.

the rich must profit and get richer - strange line from a rich man?
Not a strange line at all. It's funny how you cannot distinguish a man who won every single penny he owns, from his talent and productive hard work, from that of rich people who exploit the ignorance and the hard work of others. Anyway, I find that you remark isn't honest. You know or should know better.

EILS always makes me think of Scarborough, of all places.
Now everywhere, it seems, coastal or not, reflects my thoughts about Scarborough.
Boring, quiet; deathly quiet.
(I feel a lyric rewrite coming on..)

Oh come on - credit where it's due. Yes, the words are dismal. It could even be his worst song ever, lyrically - patronising, dim-witted, foolish.
But it is a great piece of music. Boz did well with this composition.
Ah, that's the beauty of individual taste, I guess. One person's 'great music' is another person's turgid clunker :lbf:

Morrissey walked by a man on the street in Manchester who looked like he needed some human kindness.
Morrissey walked past, his boyfriend carrying his Harvey Nichols purchases, didn't acknowledge the poor fella.
He is the worst of hypocrites.
He's a rich hypocrite who's every gesture is revolting.
I see you saw some photos from which you are making some assumptions:
The man on the street wanted Moz's attention.
Moz should acnowledge every person he crosses on the street.
Moz's assistant is his boyfriend.
Moz is a hypocrite.

I find your assumptions mischievous.

I see you saw some photos from which you are making some assumptions:
The man on the street wanted Moz's attention.
Moz should acnowledge every person he crosses on the street.
Moz's assistant is his boyfriend.
Moz is a hypocrite.

I find your assumptions mischievous.

You could say, apart from 'mischievous', that the 'anon' is being devious, truculent and unreliable...but I don't want to put words in your mouth, or anything...

If you're going to insult me, at least have the decency to get your punctuation right.
If I wanted to insult you do you think I'd have called you an idiot? I just said the first thing that you are, plenty more home truths where that came from smarty pants ?

I doubt this needs its own thread & I can't see one too suitable? - so I'll pop it here.

Cutnpaste Wizards Far Out have nicked a Quietus article from The Olden Days before The Quietus hated Moz for THE PIN.

It's his favourite albums (again) - quite nice though.

Off topic thread would have been more appropriate.
Ah, that's the beauty of individual taste, I guess. One person's 'great music' is another person's turgid clunker :lbf:
Same as one person's attempt at humour is another person's tumbleweed moment ???

Perhaps Morrissey changed since first endorsing Bernie. Moz seems way too anti-govt for a Bolshevik Jew named Bernie Sanders
The way I see it, Moz endorses some ideas that coincide with his own no matter if they come from the left, centre or right. He's actually free from those fixed political ideologies. He's always been true to himself.

The way I see it, Moz endorses some ideas that coincide with his own no matter if they come from the left, centre or right. He's actually free from those fixed political ideologies. He's always been true to himself.
What absolute bollocks. In the early days he played Red Wedge concerts. You know what that was, right? Now he supports the far-right. He has changed. A great deal.

What absolute bollocks. In the early days he played Red Wedge concerts. You know what that was, right? Now he supports the far-right. He has changed. A great deal.
I disagree. He supports SOME ideas that are ALSO defended by For Britain.
Please, could you try to be a bit more respectful when stating your viewpont ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom