Exclusive Morrissey interview - Fiona Dodwell via Music-News.com (27 May, 2019)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're so inclined and you fancy a bit of quick entertainment, you can read snippets of Fiona Dodwell's novels using the "look inside" feature on Amazon. I love this bit from her novel The Given:

"Damon leaned in closer. Even over the pulsating of the plane's engine and the hum of the mechanics that shrouded the cabin, his voice seemed too loud, as if he was shouting."

He should do Vienna! (7 nights? - no problem)

vienna's indie crowd is equally sensitive when it comes to rightwing propaganda. zero tolerance #ibizagate

(i dont think that the fpö-nazis are his crowd)

If you're so inclined and you fancy a bit of quick entertainment, you can read snippets of Fiona Dodwell's novels using the "look inside" feature on Amazon. I love this bit from her novel The Given:

"Damon leaned in closer. Even over the pulsating of the plane's engine and the hum of the mechanics that shrouded the cabin, his voice seemed too loud, as if he was shouting."

Needs editing...

" "

fixed! :thumb:

Does it continue:

" For f***s sake Damon!" snapped Steven. " I'm just not in the mood! My balls are stinging like a bastard after being searched by that airport security guy!"

Does it continue:

" For f***s sake Damon!" snapped Steven. " I'm just not in the mood! My balls are stinging like a bastard after being searched by that airport security guy!"

Needs editing.

Please let this album be good, pleaseee. I can’t hack another unlistenable album like the last two, but I fear much of the same. Keep using the same ingredients, you’ll get the same results.
Why don't you give it 0/10 right now?

Once again, I called it...

My goodness, you really are a clever guy. I bet you are a blast at parties...except you never get invited to any because you look like something out of a horror movie and would frighten all the children. Even your own.

Yes, ad Homs...but, unfortunately for you, absolutely true.

You complete and utter wall-eyed twat.

Only the fact he doesnt even know what the Normandy invasion was and he now can only be interviewed by no marks who give him soft questions and blow smoke up his ass. To me this is his lowest point. The fact he now is so witless and maybe senile he gets history wrong and can't be trusted with anything other than a hand picked interviewer. It's shameful. The guy who once could out wit the best of them is now only able up speak to this women. Who just churns out cliche and is clueless
These are trunpian times for Moz for sure
People died., 9000 germa s and 4500 allies with at leat another 5000 casualties.
"you can't blame me, after all,
I'm just honour mad, cannon fodder......"

She has nothing to ask. He no longer has anything worthwhile to say.

I used to really love his output. No longer.

A nice read. Very music focused, which is always a plus. Also: nice dig at the nazi scum/the Third Reich and the ultra conservative Mary Whitehouse. Viva Moz!

vienna's indie crowd is equally sensitive when it comes to rightwing propaganda. zero tolerance #ibizagate

(i dont think that the fpö-nazis are his crowd)

Vienna indie crowd adores Morrissey... left/right/whatever... they love Morrissey!

A lot of people are going to be very annoyed there's nothing for them to get outraged about. That said, they'll probably find something...

Well, there is the completely gushing, fan girl, non-journalistic, easy set-up style of the questions. Fiona Dodwell is the Sarah Huckabee Sanders of Morrissey Land.

She has nothing to ask. He no longer has anything worthwhile to say.

I used to really love his output. No longer.

She has nothing to ask. He no longer has anything worthwhile to say.’

Then, they’re a perfect match !
why the complaints ?

I used to really love his output. No longer.’

‘his output

:lbf:

But, yes, my position in the UK is suddenly so abstract ... the ONLY thing I haven't been blamed for is the Normandy Invasion of 1944. Give them time, I suppose.
i'm pretty sure, he wants to say in his own satirical way that "the usual suspects" in the UK are the real neo-nazis who certainly don't have an interest in celebrating the 75th anniversary of the normandy invasion but rather look for culprits for their "defeat".

well, i guess there is no way of discouraging the british from using the nazi-comparison inflationarily. :straightface:

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom