explanations for your usernames

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hd5eForFXls&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hd5eForFXls&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

After the dead singer, Jacques Brel. I didn't give it much thought to be honest. I just can't be bothered to change it now. I am a fan of his music.

It randomly came to my mind. And it made sense. Usually my thoughts do not make as much sense as my username.

i was listening to it when i was trying to pick a name.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing that popped into my head, it's also a U2 song that I like.

Nicola is my favorite Girl Aloud member.

Mine is the old stand at St James' Park, Exeter where the noise was generated. Kind of our Kop (or Kippax for JJ) :rolleyes:

maynardmorrissey

= a combination of my favorite singers names
Morrissey
&
Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle)

Because Morrissey is a large part of my life. :)

maynardmorrissey

= a combination of my favorite singers names
Morrissey
&
Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle)

I always wondered if the maynard part was from MJK. Nice. Tool is touring again soon apparently but what I'd really love is to see APC back out on the road.

Oh and most people on here know Skinner is my name. So creative I know.

At first I thought it was cause you were a big simpsons fan :straightface:

skinnerpointing.gif

I always wondered if the maynard part was from MJK. Nice. Tool is touring again soon apparently but what I'd really love is to see APC back out on the road.

Oh and most people on here know Skinner is my name. So creative I know.

mcrickson is a penname that I've been using to promote my music since I was eleven years old :)

My real name is much too cumbersome and annoying. I want to change it to McRickson.

Back
Top Bottom