explanations for your usernames

zwalkers.jpg

I was having some of these when I was trying to pick a name. I LOVE W. Crisps. :D

My next username shall be something food-related...

Spending warm summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse, to a buck tooth girl from Luxembourg
Ask me, ask me, ask me

Lux Girl

....For some strange reason, I "screwed" up when I registered on here....Thats my E.mail address.....
And I STILL Cannot manage to just "Swap" The User name I would prefer for it.... HELP!! MODS!!!.....I've Already asked ONCE....but NO RESPONSE!!!)
My Name is David Jay, and the "J" is the middle initial ( James) of my full name... (....The Real surname will be revealed to Close friends only....).
I was also a DJ a few years back....hence the initials D.J. came in handy.....
Boring, Dull, But true.......

For some strange reason, I "screwed" up when I registered on here.
Thats my E.mail address.
And I STILL Cannot manage to just "Swap" The User name I would prefer for it.
HELP!! MODS!!! I've Already asked ONCE, but NO RESPONSE!!!)
My Name is David Jay, and the "J" is the middle initial ( James) of my full name.
(The Real surname will be revealed to Close friends only.).
I was also a DJ a few years back hence the initials D.J. came in handy.
Boring, Dull, But true.

If you'd like to change your user name, re-register to the site.
Unfortunately you cannot re-register from [email protected]

when I was at 10th grade, with a new arts class, filled with weirdos, someone asked what my favourite alcoholic beverage was and I said beer. So, a japanese-language-and-etc-lover told me beer in japanese was biru (which is said bee-roo) and that stuck and i have been called that ever since, gladly... it's better than my real name.

when I was at 10th grade, with a new arts class, filled with weirdos, someone asked what my favourite alcoholic beverage was and I said beer. So, a japanese-language-and-etc-lover told me beer in japanese was biru (which is said bee-roo) and that stuck and i have been called that ever since, gladly... it's better than my real name.

I was wondering where it came from. :) (What's your real name?)

hmmm

Actually in Japanese, beer is pronounced as bee-lu rather than bee-roo.

Back
Top Bottom