explanations for your usernames

First thing that came into my head! It shows a distinct lack of imagination, if you ask me. I could have picked This Charming Mal. Oh, well.

The Late Mozzer130
It was once, Mozzer130 but soon after my ex-wife and I split, "The Late" just seemed to fit. "Mozzer" for Morrissey of course, and 130 was after the Little Bastard! Any James Dean fan should know....:p

My favorite contemporary poet, Joe Pachinko. He is best known for his collection of poems called, "The Urinals Of Hell" :p

Re: hmmm

when I was at 10th grade, with a new arts class, filled with weirdos, someone asked what my favourite alcoholic beverage was and I said beer. So, a japanese-language-and-etc-lover told me beer in japanese was biru (which is said bee-roo) and that stuck and i have been called that ever since, gladly... it's better than my real name.

Actually in Japanese, beer is pronounced as bee-lu rather than bee-roo.

i see Kewpie beat me to it, still, i can imagine drunk tourist in Japan mistakenly ordering a biru :squiffy:

Mine is based on my face. I have a face that always looks sad even when I'm not & I see the same thing in the face of guide dogs.
And as I seem to be forever giving my friends emotional advice, I coined myself the name Emotional Guide Dog.
For three years I've had the title of an album but as of yet no songs:

'Guide Dogs For The Emotionally Unstable'

Before, it was AnthonyGlamour. Which is based on a song I did get round to writing called, The Last Night Of Glamour about the 21st birthday party of a friend of mine. Scarlet was lovely, we don't really talk anymore.

Explain the 'TooYoungTooShort' name :lbf:

ok, so i took my username from what a certain infamous chatroom troll would say when he figured out who i was in chat
this was back in the days when you could go in with any unregistered name
basically this supposedly brilliant total troll chatter would try and guess, for like an hour, who i was, never once did he guess it was me Robby until i started in posting in my normal "Robby style" :cool:
pathetic really, some master troll he was :p
anyways, then David T. made chat registered in 05 i think :confused:
and i registered "Oh my god, it's Robby!" just to tease old trollie
but it really stuck and now i hear(or at least imagine i do :crazy::lbf:) people saying "Oh my god, it's Robby!" in real life :p
then the forums opened and i made sure to register it here so no one else could "pretend" to be me, i really had no intention of posting here at all :straightface:
now even some of my rl friends say it when they see me as a joke :guitar:

"Who's 'she' - the cat's mother?" is an old British phrase used by parents to encourage children to use titles/nouns (instead of pronouns) to refer to females to whom they should show some respect.

Plus I have acted as mum to lots of kittens. :)

"Who's 'she' - the cat's mother?" is an old British phrase used by parents to encourage children to use titles/nouns (instead of pronouns) to refer to females to whom they should show some respect.

Plus I have acted as mum to lots of kittens. :)

really? i thought you were some kind of
cat_woman.jpg

cat woman :eek:

Cork: the county in Ireland where I'm from.
Cian: My first name.
and when pronounced together = Corkian :).

Last edited:
Re: hmmm

i see Kewpie beat me to it, still, i can imagine drunk tourist in Japan mistakenly ordering a biru :squiffy:

it's not so bad, actually... our 'r's in portugal are said differently so bee-loo and bee-roo are quite similar.

Back
Top Bottom