Extra date in Dublin (July 30) and date in Cork (July 27)

An anonymous person writes:

According to Ticketmaster website Morrissey will be playing an extra date in Dublin (30 July) Vicar Street. Tickets for his show on 29 July sold out in under 5 minutes. Also listed is a date for Cork Savoy on 27 July. Tickets for both go on sale this Thursday 2 June.​

Last edited:
I don't have anything against him as such, but why does he have to spout such shit in EVERY news item? I always feel a little sick clicking on the comments section because I know there will be some inane babble, typed in what can only be described as quasi English, from this dreary fellow.

If he could somehow bring himself to only post once every few weeks, I'm sure these issues could be resolved.

Dont read 'em,Hey Presto!

Just like a cheap wine that you may buy from lidl when you are on the bones of your arse - so morrissey will appear fat, sweaty, out of touch with reality and well.....corked in Cork and you may regret parting with your hard earned dosh for a poor quality experience that is past its sellby date.Words louder than bombs, but true.Mark my words.Somebody should tell him he is'nt terribly clever these days.

Just like a cheap wine that you may buy from lidl when you are on the bones of your arse - so morrissey will appear fat, sweaty, out of touch with reality and well.....corked in Cork and you may regret parting with your hard earned dosh for a poor quality experience that is past its sellby date.Words louder than bombs, but true.Mark my words.Somebody should tell him he is'nt terribly clever these days.
Yep. Thanks for expressing that so clearly.

I was sad in the daze of not getting a ticket for the 1st Moz night in Dublin, but just booked a juicy ticket for the Saturday night in Vicar Street. Now my heart is full.

f*** off Quantick, you lop-sided mouthed c***. The thing is, if you genuinely didn't care, you wouldn't even visit this site. But the fact that you do, and bother to post, speaks volumes.

Some people hiss and groan, and constantly moan, but they never go away...

hey, hey hey is it turning into

www.celibate-solo.com

:lbf:

leave the stalker who has too much time on his hands do his job

the more you give the moron attention, the longer he stays around

it's just a poor lad, or 2, who haave nothing in their life than a pc
don't go outside, I have them on my back for 2 or 3 years on dutch newsgroups
now that I'm not that much posting they come here to stir things up
Them are totaaly ill informed who this website is dedicated for

meantime, whadda ya think, should Alma Matters be on his stelist
just a few weeks and it Perth
:thumb:

f*** off Quantick, you lop-sided mouthed c***. The thing is, if you genuinely didn't care, you wouldn't even visit this site. But the fact that you do, and bother to post, speaks volumes.

I don't care at all. That's the point. I havn't cared for years. Feels great to spell it out clearly. I don't care. Iwant that to be recorded for posterity and the history books.Morrissey gets the message, I'm sure.

I was sad in the daze of not getting a ticket for the 1st Moz night in Dublin, but just booked a juicy ticket for the Saturday night in Vicar Street. Now my heart is full.

Good. :D

Cork should be interesting. In 2008 the mugshot stage backdrops included one of a convict whose crime was to steal a watch outside the Savoy (in USA but still)

A triptych of old black and white mugshots. The photos were apparently taken from "Least Wanted: A Century of American Mugshots". The person on the right is credited as "Paul Sidney, Slocum, age 20, 1913, Monroe, Washington, carpenter, grand larceny". View in situ. In Cork and Tel Aviv, there was another, smaller backdrop hung on one of the lighting frames above the stage. It featured another mugshot from the same source, with the caption "Arrested for snatching watch in Savoy bar. Claimed it was given to him by owner. Both drunk." The person is said to be Archie Ross Jones and the Savoy is the old name of the actual venue in Cork where Morrissey played. View in situ and close-up.
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi0806.htm

There's a nightclub at the venue if any organisationally-talented Corkonian has enough blarney to push for an after-show. Uncle Skinny might even dj for a bit! :guitar:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom