Fab Spacca

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow

Yes, I Am Pined
Looking forward to seeing Heather Mills in Dancing on Ice next year.:thumb:

millssktingTD_450x486.jpg

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article...cing_on_Ice&in_article_id=758298&in_page_id=7

Firstly - I apologise for this in advance...

Heather said to Paul one year "What have you got me for Christmas?"

"A plane" says Paul?

"A plane?" says Heather, "oh Paul, I love you so much"

"Aye", says Paul, "you can shave the other f***in' leg".

<runs away>

I hate Paul McCartney, I'll never forget that interview where Heather said she took her false leg away and made her crawl up the stairs to get to bed or similar. She also said he was a fat lazy alcoholic as well.

Firstly - I apologise for this in advance...

Heather said to Paul one year "What have you got me for Christmas?"

"A plane" says Paul?

"A plane?" says Heather, "oh Paul, I love you so much"

"Aye", says Paul, "you can shave the other f***in' leg".

Call me dumb, but I don't get it. Explain please.

I hate Paul McCartney, I'll never forget that interview where Heather said she took her false leg away and made her crawl up the stairs to get to bed or similar. She also said he was a fat lazy alcoholic as well.

Heather Mills talks a load of nonsense. Paul McCartney is a saint. End of conversation.

A reporter asks Paul McCartney, "After the messy divorce, will you every be going down on one knee again?"

Sir Paul replies, "I'd prefer if you call her Heather."

*I'll get me coat*

Heather Mills likes Stork margarine because she's only got one leg.:lbf:

After the divorce, Paul had to give Heather 24million otherwise she wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.:lbf::lbf:

Paul and Heather's marriage didn't last because of Heather's drinking problems. He would often come home and find her legless.:lbf::lbf::lbf:

I will never understand why it's ok to makes jokes about some-ones disability the thread title alone is so offensive it makes me want to puke.

Back
Top Bottom