Fan Mail

Frankie Strange

I am really very sorry if this question has already been asked - it probably has been - but I have looked for it and searched for it (Not just on this site) and can't find the answer to my question/s.

My first question is, at what address can I send a fan letter to Morrissey?
My second question is, does he actually reply? (I'm guessing there's about less than a 1% chance that he will even receive the letter but I really want to send one anyway)

Thanks guys, and sorry again if these are really silly questions. :confused:

Re: Fan Mail?

You can't. There is no address. If there was, he would spend all day having to read and reply to about 5 thousand letters from crazed fans.

You can ask him a question via True To You - that might - eventually - get through to him and, possibly, get a reply.

Alternatively you could write him a letter, and hand it to him personally from the front row at a gig. If he takes it he may read it. Your chances of a reply are still almost nil though.

Sorry.

Just write it on a thread here. Morrissey has several aliases on this site and will surely read it over a Corona. Spill your guts out for him- we are a welcoming bunch and I doubt anyone would make fun of you.

:D

(I'm kidding. Don't do that)

Just write it on a thread here. Morrissey has several aliases on this site and will surely read it over a Corona. Spill your guts out for him- we are a welcoming bunch and I doubt anyone would make fun of you.

:D

(I'm kidding. Don't do that)

Haha!

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that interesting to you lot anyway. I don't know, would it? Hah!

And with regards to the True To You website, thank you. I wasn't really going to ask any questions as such, so it's a bit. Eh. But I could do. :D Thank you. :)

Didn't realise it had logged me out when I posted the previous post... >_>

morrissey fan mail address?

i've looked on a lot of websites to try and find morrissey's current fan mail address but cannot find anything? does anyone know of his current one? :)

Re: morrissey fan mail address?

In short, no. Your best bet is to email true-to-you and send him a question or to get the front of his gig audience and literally chuck him a letter.

Oh, I see. I don't know how i'd ever be able to get a letter to him on stage, i live in Scotland and i don't think he'll be touring here anytime soon :(

Oh, I see. I don't know how i'd ever be able to get a letter to him on stage, i live in Scotland and i don't think he'll be touring here anytime soon :(

I remember he used to like touring Scotland. If he's doing this UK tour then the chances are that he'll definitely be visiting Scotland! Luck may come your way. I'd just throw it onto the stage if you can't give it to him by hand. I'm not sure how many responses fans have got through this method, but a good handful of people through this forum have sent us Morrissey's replies. I guess his replies always depend on what day he's having too.

here you go:

address of his management company

write c/o Morrissey it should reach him

Susan Blond
50 West 57th Street, Floor 14
New York, New York 10019

Your only chance is to randomly bump into him in the street and hope he's in a good mood. Then again for the price for a stamp, which isn't much, you can always send a letter and hope his secretary might pick your letter out of the mountains that must surely arrive every week.

c/o "Morrissey", artist
Harvest Records
150 Fifth Avenue
New York
NY

Last edited:
I handed him a letter from the front row at a show once and he took it and put it in his back pocket. Now, I don't know if he ever read it, but he never wrote back. Actually now, a few years later, I kinda feel silly about it and I actually hope he threw it away.

Back
Top Bottom