FAO:Urbs

A scanty bit of thing

very exceptional at purring
Urbs,

I feel like you don’t have enough bad habits to get you through the day.

When my best friend in high school kept trying to kill herself, i think the 4th attempt if I’m remembering this in order, they locked her up.

Then she tried to slit her wrists (while locked up) with the (not sharp) plastic toothpaste tube.

So after that they were like, “not only are you going into a padded room, but you also can’t ever brush your teeth anymore”

They would let her out for daily therapy sessions, and she would be like, “i’m so depressed”

Finally one psychologist was like, “i really think you should take up smoking.”

“Because it’ll be better for you to fixate on that, than to ... not”

So she started smoking camel lights and came out of the padded cell, and then finally, about 4 years later, her dad was like, “i’ll give you $100 if you stop smoking”

And TRUST me, $100 didn’t buy anything then either. And i mean like, NOTHING

Anyway she quit that afternoon, and for a measly $100. So it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to quit again.

I just think you should reassess your available options. You might not want to smoke, but maybe you could also teach English in China like Robby! or something. You could even just do it for 3 months per year.

Or .... Thailand! Then you could crash with Pilla’s dad!

Urbs,

When my best friend in high school kept trying to kill herself, i think the 4th attempt if I’m remembering this in order, they locked her up.

Then she tried to slit her wrists (while locked up) with the (not sharp) plastic toothpaste tube.

So after that they were like, “not only are you going into a padded room, but you also can’t ever brush your teeth anymore”

They would let her out for daily therapy sessions, and she would be like, “i’m so depressed”

So she started smoking camel lights and came out of the padded cell, and then finally, about 4 years later, her dad was like, “i’ll give you $100 if you stop smoking”

Anyway she quit that afternoon, and for a measly $100. So it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to quit again.

I just think you should reassess your available options. You might not want to smoke, but maybe you could also teach English in China like Robby! or something. You could even just do it for 3 months per year.

I don't think this is the time to mock his death but it is so funny the amount of people obsessed with him. It is like you people are afraid of him not being around anymore.
He's gone let him be!

Urbanus will be cremated and a ceremony will be held in Eskilstuna Friday next week at the chapel of stillness at Saint Eskil cemetary.

57177_54886201.jpg

Songs played in order at the service:

Asleep by The Smiths
The Eternal by Joy Divison
There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths

No priest no words spoken

Urbs,

Teach Chinese in England! Only people that can speak it will know if you get it wrong and they don't need the class.

In that case we understand why you are such a crap philosopher cause you lack the basics of what is needed. 16 centimeter is the world average length of a penis s

Since Urbanus trolls every damn thread talking about his 16 centimeters penis or his bald head, maybe a thread that specifically discusses his penis may focus his efforts in one place.
Hopefully the thread will be short.

I don't have much to say on the topic of urbanus' teeny weeny peeny or bald puffy head but I look forward to seeing where this goes!

I bet I know where you want his teeny weeny peeny to go...in your cookiepuss crumbcake.

Since Urbanus trolls every damn thread talking about his 16 centimeters penis or his bald head, maybe a thread that specifically discusses his penis may focus his efforts in one place.
Hopefully the thread will be short.
You beat me to it and I woke up thinking I would create this thread. 16 centimeters of joy if you asked Pilla earlier and she was like oy oy oy ay ay ay mmmmm mucho gusto gustav arriba arriba puta gato negro el corazon el pelon perro del mar mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am above the world wide average so no problemas here senor. Argentina sausages are in fact shorter according to the chart. Want me to post it again?

I bet I know where you want his teeny weeny peeny to go...in your cookiepuss crumbcake.
High five Vivi and you know I live you and want you and I could have a penis enlargement just for you. So when you are done with that boy you have now call me.

Cookiepuss crumbcake sounds so paris hilton hot.

This song from a swede belongs here:

Renamed it "Swedish men have bigger dicks than men in Argentina".

You hoped it would become another high-end designer thread? I know sex, and talking about it, gives you the heebie jeebies. Are you still a virgin?
Her losing her virginity is about as likely as her leaving Canada :lbf:

Her losing her virginity is about as likely as her leaving Canada :lbf:
Or Canada being taken seriously like it is actually its own country and not just an extension of USA in disguise.

The way they speak gives it away, more american than the americans.

Tags
bald man baldness frustrated men penis the tiny penis of urbanus troll urbanus
Back
Top Bottom