FAO:Urbs

You don't "like" it but you are smart enough to realise the value in being into it to get the women you want. You just want to be a man and not shave for a week and run in fields throwing grenades about and not watch commie movies and art flicks that goes well with the red wine drinking leftie girls from upper class homes with daddy issues.

I used to go to hipster central in Stockholm and open the door and shout "anyone interested in a failed alcoholic writer?".

They all had one already.

Ok. Urbanus. So you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist. Ok.

D-d-d-dear Webhoppers it is I Urbanus. I see that my name is popping up all over the place here despite me being on vacation. I am currently in Barcelona which is a horrible place full of horrible people dressed in shirts that make them look like clowns.

Who the hell is Messy?

Anyways I am soon departing from here going on a cruise so would you people please stop talking about me. I know I am the most exciting individual on this website and far more popular than Morrissey but please allow me to have my vacation and some rest and I promise I will be back again.

What do you wear when dining at the captains table, Håkan Hellström do you know?

The few but extremely dedicated followers of my blog know that Pilla is fine and well and a lot more wealthy than just a few days ago. I am glad we sorted out what the HELL was going on cause at one point there I was feeling like I was in a horror movie.

Please behave my children and don't work yourselves into the ground at your various jobs now you're all returning to the humdrum and glum. Remember autumn is the best part of the year and soon you will enjoy great tv shows and cosy indoors nights with candles and blankets.

Vamos!

Urbs,

I feel like you don’t have enough bad habits to get you through the day.

When my best friend in high school kept trying to kill herself, i think the 4th attempt if I’m remembering this in order, they locked her up.

Then she tried to slit her wrists (while locked up) with the (not sharp) plastic toothpaste tube.

So after that they were like, “not only are you going into a padded room, but you also can’t ever brush your teeth anymore”

They would let her out for daily therapy sessions, and she would be like, “i’m so depressed”

Finally one psychologist was like, “i really think you should take up smoking.”

“Because it’ll be better for you to fixate on that, than to ... not”

So she started smoking camel lights and came out of the padded cell, and then finally, about 4 years later, her dad was like, “i’ll give you $100 if you stop smoking”

And TRUST me, $100 didn’t buy anything then either. And i mean like, NOTHING

Anyway she quit that afternoon, and for a measly $100. So it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to quit again.

I just think you should reassess your available options. You might not want to smoke, but maybe you could also teach English in China like Robby! or something. You could even just do it for 3 months per year.

Or .... Thailand! Then you could crash with Pilla’s dad!
Found this old post mentioning Pilla's dad and it's weird cause today I spoke to him on the phone cause I had to inform him about his daughters medication scandal. He was very glad and thankful I called and we agreed to all meet up in a few weeks. He was naturally shocked by the whole thing and said he has read a lot about such things in swedish media in recent time.
I told him to say hello from me and Pilla to his thai wife. Pilla needs him in her life if something should happen to me.
I am deeply touched by your interest in me and my life and wish it was mutual.

Tags
bald man baldness frustrated men penis the tiny penis of urbanus troll urbanus
Back
Top Bottom