FAO:Urbs

You need to figure out what is small when something is the most normal size in the entire world but a philosopher like you probably can't cause you read old dated fiction about dead greek gay guys who were all the inspiration behind why Greece collapsed once and then they did it again those stupid f***ing widow f***ers.

I do follow you Papi Raul but your wifey sneaks out at night to get her some real manhood.

Oh... So you are still worried about your penis size and looking at charts of penis sizes as to imagine that you are normal?
Do you want a thread about how normal you are? :rofl:

Oh... So you are still worried about your penis size and looking at charts of penis sizes as to imagine that you are normal?
Do you want a thread about how normal you are? :rofl:
I'd be worried if I was you and behind in the chart. You guys in that country must really be worried cause you are supposed to be macho but why did your dad run when the english arrived in the Falklands.

LIke little pussies they threw their weapons and started running and the superior english were like YAWN "we could have been at the football instead of watching these spanish waiters bottoms legging it".

There is most certainly life on Mars. I still want to know what is NORMAL.

On the surface of Mars or below the surface?

NORMAL: a person from Sweden who is bald, who has a small penis, who gets dressed as a soldier, who believes that women really want to be raped and who enjoys trolling people and whose name is Urbanus.... that's NORMAL.

I think that being NORMAL is horrible... So I'd rather not be NORMAL.

Are you NORMAL, TPR?

It's along the lines of taming a bald troll who has a small penis and wants to believe that he is normal... and not much more.
And about a guy from Argentina whose behind swedes in the penis length chart and he hides his pencil behind books.

On the surface of Mars or below the surface?

NORMAL: a person from Sweden who is bald, who has a small penis, who gets dressed as a soldier, who believes that women really want to be raped and who enjoys trolling people and whose name is Urbanus.... that's NORMAL.

I think that being NORMAL is horrible... So I'd rather not be NORMAL.

Are you NORMAL, TPR?
You want to be me and will be me when this summers class is over.

I don't know either... Urbanus assumes that he is normal according to some charts that he has...
Though if Urbanus is normal, then I want to be something that has nothing to do with normal.

Is there life on Mars?
A Mars bar is longer than your argentinian XS dick.

They've found organic molecules on some sedimentary rock dated 3 billion years ago.

Can't say if I'm NORMAL or not!

I definitely am NOT bald and don't have a small penis.

Most people think I am SO MUCH FUN to be with.
He confuses a small dick with a big one and a shaved head with being bald but he is a philosopher fantasist and it's winter down there and he speaks spanish so he's got enough problems of his own. But he will never get over how his dad did not defend the falklands and ran and cried for mummy.

They've found organic molecules on some sedimentary rock dated 3 billion years ago.

Can't say if I'm NORMAL or not!

I definitely am NOT bald and don't have a small penis.

Most people think I am SO MUCH FUN to be with.

You are probably not NORMAL then... You need to be bald, you need a small penis, you need to get disguised as a soldier and you need to strongly believe that women really want to be raped... Otherwise you are not normal... at least that's what I get from the very normal Urbanus.

I'm not normal either... Thankfully!

You are probably not NORMAL then... You need to be bald, you need a small penis, you need to get disguised as a soldier and you need to strongly believe that women really want to be raped... Otherwise you are not normal... at least that's what I get from the very normal Urbanus.

I'm not normal either... Thankfully!
If your dad has a big dick and had shaved his hair off he might have won the war.

You remind me of Moby.
I don't like Moby.
On that we agree!

But he has that hipster style going whereas I look like a nazi death camp guard. People hate me for it cause they are jealous.

On that we agree!

But he has that hipster style going whereas I look like a nazi death camp guard. People hate me for it cause they are jealous.

Yes, you remind me of Moby. A friend used to date him... He's bald and has a small penis too. He really reminds me of you!

Urbamoby!

Yes, you remind me of Moby. A friend used to date him... He's bald and has a small penis too. He really reminds me of you!

Urbamoby!
LOL
Nice try but he has that jewish look somehow so far from me when it comes to looks and that. "A friend used to date him".

LOL

I look more like Eminem than Moby and they weren't exactly friends. I remember the last 3 weeks my mom lived and she was in hospital and had a radion on and a Moby song came on and she hated it and begged me to switch off the radio.

Tags
bald man baldness frustrated men penis the tiny penis of urbanus troll urbanus
Back
Top Bottom