FAO Theo and Proper-I'm torn!!

L

Let's Go Devils

The White Soxs are playing the Soxs next, I don't know who I should root for.

> The White Soxs are playing the Soxs next, I don't know who I should root
> for.
>

Vote for the Chisox, why? their fans deserve something for putting up with such mediocrity for so many years. I'm a long suffering tribe fan, and I can tell you:NOTHING wakes a city up more and get's fans behind the team, then when you win. I'll always be a Tribe fan till I die, but I still say I like the Whitesox chances of going to the big game and winning the whole f***in thing.

f*** the so called "experts", 90% of the time, they're f***ing wrong and only write half the shit they do to sell mags.

Go white sox!!!!

> The White Soxs are playing the Soxs next, I don't know who I should root
> for.
>

You should root for the White Sox! I'm gonna. For you...and because I'm sick of seeing Manny Ramirez winning when he's not wearing a Cleveland uniform.

Nothing to be torn about.

Since the Wild Card will be claimed by the Indians, the only hope for the Yanks is to catch the Red Sox.

And as hot as the indians are, there's no way Chicago's gonna go into a big slump. So, I concede the Central to the White Sox, and hope they beat up on all the other teams the Indians have to worry about.

I was able to catch the end of the White Sox v. the Yanks today. That felt like playoff ball! Every game does now.

And the Tribe wins again! With a grand slam homer by Sizemore and a hella righteous catch by Coco Crisp!! People had bags on their heads at the Royals' ballpark. Kick 'em when they're down!!

AL WILD CARD RACE

Oakland 64 48 .571 - L1 (they're losing right now!)
Cleveland 62 52 .544 3.0 W5
New York 60 52 .536 4.0 L2
Toronto 58 55 .513 6.5 W2
Minnesota 57 56 .504 7.5 L3
Texas 56 57 .496 8.5 L3
Baltimore 55 58 .487 9.5 W2
Detroit 53 60 .469 11.5 L2
Seattle 49 63 .438 15.0 W2
Tampa Bay 43 71 .377 22.0 L3
Kansas City 38 75 .336 26.5 L12