Feeling Gloomy: official 'England Is Mine' Night Sat 5 Aug

Cliff Gloom

To celebrate it's release on August 4th, Feeling Gloomy is delighted to be the official club tie-in for 'England is Mine'.

Join us at The Phoenix, W1 this Saturday 5th August for a night of Smiths and Moz tracks plus a lovely selection of songs about, and from, this green and (un)pleasant land.

We've got a lovely exclusive postcard from the film for everyone who comes. A few posters (some even signed) and we'll be giving you (so keep your eyes peeled) the chance to get your hands on more goodies and even see the film before the rest of the posse!

Check out FeelingGloomy.com for more info and ticket links or join the Facebook event here

Attachments

• england-is-mine-morrissey-biopic-1494519671-article-0.jpg
    england-is-mine-morrissey-biopic-1494519671-article-0.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
To celebrate it's release on August 4th, Feeling Gloomy is delighted to be the official club tie-in for 'England is Mine'.

Join us at The Phoenix, W1 this Saturday 5th August for a night of Smiths and Moz tracks plus a lovely selection of songs about, and from, this green and (un)pleasant land.

We've got a lovely exclusive postcard from the film for everyone who comes. A few posters (some even signed) and we'll be giving you (so keep your eyes peeled) the chance to get your hands on more goodies and even see the film before the rest of the posse!

Check out FeelingGloomy.com for more info and ticket links or join the Facebook event here

I like that photo of Jack Lowden as young Moz.
He almost resembles a nerdy Joey Ramone! :eek:
I don't think Moz would dissaprove, well, maybe at first but he changed his opinion quite rapidly.:lbf:

Tags
england is mine morrissey moz smiths the smiths
Back
Top Bottom